Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just wanted to post some positive news for a change, since I know this thread is a group therapy process and it might help. I took delivery today and the car was pretty much perfect! My charge door is very slightly too high, but I'll look into adjusting it myself. My NFC key key cards melted in the sun! All wavy and bent up Lol.. But the dealer replaced them in a few minutes. The car is amazing and better than I was hoping for basically in every way. Zero panel gap issues. Zero wind noise at high speeds. Shocking power, even though I have experience driving P100Ds. So great all around. I sincerely hope the same result for all of you waiting here. Trust me, it's worth the long grind.

Attachments

• 20210608_121437.jpg
    20210608_121437.jpg
    1,000.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 20210608_135708.jpg
    20210608_135708.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 20210608_121359.jpg
    20210608_121359.jpg
    996 KB · Views: 60
I just wanted to post some positive news for a change, since I know this thread is a group therapy process and it might help. I took delivery today and the car was pretty much perfect! My charge door is very slightly too high, but I'll look into adjusting it myself. My NFC key key cards melted in the sun! All wavy and bent up Lol.. But the dealer replaced them in a few minutes. The car is amazing and better than I was hoping for basically in every way. Zero panel gap issues. Zero wind noise at high speeds. Shocking power, even though I have experience driving P100Ds. So great all around. I sincerely hope the same result for all of you waiting here. Trust me, it's worth the long grind.
Congratulations! 🎊 That car sho' is Purdy! Red M3P is straight up 🔥

So pretty... Hopefully my delivery Thursday is of the same quality. Congrats!

Congrats. That’s good to hear another positive story. At least they get it right some times. I will be fighting to get a refund. Lol.

Yes I noticed that final inspection wording as well. Have a feeling the appointment could still be delayed if they find something wrong. Hopefully not though!

I had my delivery held about 10 days due to this. What was strange, is that I went and saw the vehicle after it got offloaded from the truck, and it was perfect.

My delivery was delayed two times. When I got the car, there were warnings in the log RE: low tire pressure for the left front wheel, and that one had a yellow sticker on it like it was new.

I think they curbed the wheel during prep and I had to wait for a replacement Uberturbine to show up before they would release the car for delivery.

Tim

• Helpful
Reactions: cmak826
I had my delivery held about 10 days due to this. What was strange, is that I went and saw the vehicle after it got offloaded from the truck, and it was perfect.

My delivery was delayed two times. When I got the car, there were warnings in the log RE: low tire pressure for the left front wheel, and that one had a yellow sticker on it like it was new.

I think they curbed the wheel during prep and I had to wait for a replacement Uberturbine to show up before they would release the car for delivery.

Tim
😖