Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Says they fit the performance
Thanks! I like the TS5 but I like you can order with Snow tires and sensors for $2,800. Pretty reasonable.

Finally got the option to confirm agreement.

Now I just need to decide if I should drive down tonight and stay in a hotel or make the 4+ hour drive down in the morning. Got a 10am appointment. Anyone been to the Paramus site from NH or Ma during the week? How was the traffic over the Tappan Zee bridge @ 9am?

Finally got the option to confirm agreement.

Now I just need to decide if I should drive down tonight and stay in a hotel or make the 4+ hour drive down in the morning. Got a 10am appointment. Anyone been to the Paramus site from NH or Ma during the week? How was the traffic over the Tappan Zee bridge @ 9am?
Drive down tonight and get a hotel - You're not gonna sleep at home tonight. Traffic into/ around NYC sucks in the morning.

Reactions: Red Leader NH
Great news! Tesla granted my wish of providing me with a delivery date for the replacement car. My story goes like this…
Ordered M3P on 4/25
Delivery dates were pointless until a VIN was assigned on 6/2 (best day ever)
Submitted payment in full on 6/2 and the first available delivery appointment was 6/7
Car arrived to the delivery center on 6/4
Notified a couple hours before delivery appointment on 6/7 that the car was destroyed on the transport
Car #1 is officially dead

Requested a refund on 6/7 since I paid in full prior to delivery.
Requested to speak to a supervisor on 6/7. Still no word. Delivery center manager quit on 6/7 is the reason. Still no escalation has been granted.
Request for priority on the replacement car was denied on 6/7.
Escalated request for refund on 6/8 - nothing, crickets.
Offered an opportunity to buy a demo M3P for the same price as new on 6/8. Declined.
New delivery date on car #2 has been assigned July 17 - August 15.

I am highly doubtful to give Tesla a chance.

I've been monitoring your story over the past few days. I'm glad to hear they've finally done the right thing. Congrats.

And I agree, that new M3/M4 is simply not an option. Those grills are hideous!! Enjoy your new M3P!

Reactions: SpaceCash
@akambience -- So I was getting impatient with having my VIN but no scheduled delivery date, no payment portal, and being told my car is still just sitting in Fremont... So I called and pestered a nice lady (the first nice person I've found) at the Spokane location and after a little bit of back and forth she said she would see what she could do and call me back.

Still haven't been called back but all of a sudden the payment portal is open and I have a scheduled delivery date of 6/19 at Noon in Spokane.
🤷‍♂️ -- Maybe this will soonish all be over and I can just focus on enjoying the car lol.

To those who have been following my drama… Tesla finally got it right. I found a way to escalate and speak to a manager in customer service. It turned out the demo car with 50 miles was a safest bet, thus I opted to go that route after carefully inspecting it. Funny thing was that the factory assigned me a replacement car while I was test driving this one. All is well in the world again.

Attachments

• B399E82D-0833-4E19-9877-2B28B5E728A8.jpeg
    B399E82D-0833-4E19-9877-2B28B5E728A8.jpeg
    468 KB · Views: 73
Woke up to a text from Tesla and I got really excited!! Until I actually read it…

“Tesla Update - Have you considered trading in a vehicle with your upcoming Tesla purchase? Trade-In values are at all-time highs and we can provide a great quote with an effortless trade-in process. We can accept both Tesla and non-Tesla trades and many states will provide a discount on your sales tax for trading in. To see what you could receive for your potential trade, submit for a trade estimate at tesla.com/tradein and click "Accept". If you would like to move forward, respond "TRADE" to this text and an advisor will be in touch to help you move forward with the process.”

Such a tease…. Oh and I got pushed another day 24th - 30th now
Me too. And my date is now July 08 - July 28!!!!!!

To those who have been following my drama… Tesla finally got it right. I found a way to escalate and speak to a manager in customer service. It turned out the demo car with 50 miles was a safest bet, thus I opted to go that route after carefully inspecting it. Funny thing was that the factory assigned me a replacement car while I was test driving this one. All is well in the world again.
50 miles is nothing; most of us will have 50 miles on our cars by the time we get home with them. Congrats on an acceptable resolution! (even if the hassle was unacceptable)

Congrats on your Vader3!

Reactions: TBrownTX
So you went with the replacement car or the demo car?

So you went with the replacement car or the demo car?
I went for the demo. It was placed into service as a demo earlier this week. I also confirmed 20 of the 50 miles was a manager driving it between retail stores. If I took the new car then I have to worry about whether it had any issues or possibly damaged in transit. I went for the sure thing.

She’s a beauty! I’m glad you were taken care of.

I went for the demo. It was placed into service as a demo earlier this week. I also confirmed 20 of the 50 miles was a manager driving it between retail stores. If I took the new car then I have to worry about whether it had any issues or possibly damaged in transit. I went for the sure thing.

Good call, could not have been more than one or two test drives on it.

Tim

hey all I've been lurking this thread for a while now, the car I've got on order is a M3P midnight silver w/ black interior no FSD. My EDD's keep changing the day before what's on the range.
June 4th EDD: June 05 - June 25
June 5th EDD: June 09 - June 29
June 8th EDD: June 09 - June 29
June 9th EDD: June 11 - June 29
Submitted order on March 14th with a hold to not take delivery until June 20th.
Decided to take the car off hold early and submitted which payment option I wanted on may 4th and got the first EDD of June 02- June 22.
Still no vin or news of delivery but holding out strong for an end of June delivery!