Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have almost the exact same timeline - M3P blue no FSD. Philly area.
This is really weird for me as it’s my first tesla, but i guess i am happy that the range is getting smaller. I have a car i want to sell (carmax/carvanna) and this makes the amount of time i could potentially be carless smaller. I am so excited i guess i am open to this weird kind of date window abuse tesla is doing to us.
so finally!......VIN received, delivery showing June 21-27..asking for final insurance and payment...had to accept disclosure about Tesla vision......

At the dealer now… one gap on trunk. I can see all the water drainage holes where the back window meets the trunk. They are trying to adjust now.
was heartbroken when I walked up and found what looked like deep scratches on the front lip but it wiped off. Probably adhesive from the protective film. Everything else looks sweet!
grats! that looks beautiful!

Reactions: Red Leader NH
so .. uh what do I do now? I have nothing to refresh anymore.. guess I should get some work done to pay for this thing.
tesla-order.JPG

so .. uh what do I do now? I have nothing to refresh anymore.. guess I should get some work done to pay for this thing.
View attachment 671685
When did the agreements portion pop up in your account? I have a pickup the day after you and have taken care of the insurance and final payment portion but don't see anything about an "agreement" in mine. My car is apparently in Chicago as of 11am

I was able to submit the payment today - I had to call Tesla HQ, Tesla Deadham, My SA, Tesla Finance - then some dude from Tesla Deadham called me back and told me that he was able to fix this, and something had to be manually fixed. I'm not sure why it was so difficult.

Does anybody know if the model 3 comes with the new matrix headlights or not yet.?

I wonder that too……

Yes, they come with the hardware, but they don't actually work as matrix LED headlights yet due to US regulations. Once the US Regs catch up it will be able to be enabled with software update.

My SA (who started off great, lately mostly silence) finally got back to me and said I’m tentatively scheduled for 6/18, so it looks like I am actually going to get one in Q2.

I would expect to see a VIN within the next week then (I’m not sure if they’re planning to *build* or *deliver* my car next Friday). EDD is “2 days from now to 6/29”; every day the first date moves to the right.

Last edited:
My SA (who started off great, lately mostly silence) finally got back to me and said I’m tentatively scheduled for 6/18, so it looks like I am actually going to get one in Q2.

I would expect to see a VIN within the next week then (I’m not sure if they’re planning to *build* or *deliver* my car next Friday). EDD is “2 days from now to 6/29”; every day the first date moves to the right.
My EDD has been doing the same, shows 2 days away then the day before it changes to 2 days away again, hoping that we get our cars before end of June 🤞🏽

Says they fit the performance
TSportline just had a Memorial Day sale for 10% off and free shipping that ended on 5/31. And you get a $70 rebate if you get 4 tires. Got the wheel tire package - Satin Black 18 TST wheels, comes with Tesla TPMS and wrapped in Michelin pilot sport all season 4.

Attachments

• 64140B3B-2BC0-480A-AF96-51ED01663955.jpeg
    64140B3B-2BC0-480A-AF96-51ED01663955.jpeg
    425.4 KB · Views: 56
  • 8A4F5101-1AEE-4785-9EE6-4DDFA9FB1CFC.jpeg
    8A4F5101-1AEE-4785-9EE6-4DDFA9FB1CFC.jpeg
    315.7 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: itsel3ctric
Well guys I picked up my new model 3 today! Unfortunately it has 2 paint defects that need to be fixed on the rear rocker panels. The one on the passengers side is quite noticeable. Looks like a drip of paint and sticks out a good chunk. Tesla gave me the option to leave it or have them repaint it. Not thrilled I have to deal with this but looks like I will be taking it on on Monday to have them fix it. Rest of the car looks great! No other issues that I can see right now. It's also raining and the car got super dirty already so hard to really see more. But all gaps looks great and the interior looks great as well.

Attachments

• 20210610_101141.jpg
    20210610_101141.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 20210610_101512.jpg
    20210610_101512.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 20210610_101134.jpg
    20210610_101134.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 20210610_102626.jpg
    20210610_102626.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 54
Well guys I picked up my new model 3 today! Unfortunately it has 2 paint defects that need to be fixed on the rear rocker panels. The one on the passengers side is quite noticeable. Looks like a drip of paint and sticks out a good chunk. Tesla gave me the option to leave it or have them repaint it. Not thrilled I have to deal with this but looks like I will be taking it on on Monday to have them fix it. Rest of the car looks great! No other issues that I can see right now. It's also raining and the car got super dirty already so hard to really see more. But all gaps looks great and the interior looks great as well.
I would take that to a very high end body shop and have them look at that. It might maybe be able to be wet sanded down without cutting through the clear.

Reactions: TBrownTX