Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone had home delivery? Seems like they want to just drop off and leave without waiting for you to inspect.

Did you sign all docs online prior to delivery, or does accepting all docs mean you accepted the vehicle? Anyone here reject the vehicle after doing home delivery?

Anyone had home delivery? Seems like they want to just drop off and leave without waiting for you to inspect.

Did you sign all docs online prior to delivery, or does accepting all docs mean you accepted the vehicle? Anyone here reject the vehicle after doing home delivery?
I have not yet, but the people that deliver are not tesla employees from what I hear so they will not wait. If there is quality issues, just don't accept in your account and call your delivery center about the issues. If they won't fix tell them you refuse delivery and tell them to pick it up

Reactions: espec30
I have not yet, but the people that deliver are not tesla employees from what I hear so they will not wait. If there is quality issues, just don't accept in your account and call your delivery center about the issues. If they won't fix tell them you refuse delivery and tell them to pick it up
Thanks for this. Any update on yours? I don’t understand why you haven’t been pinged yet with a VIN. Ridiculous.

I just got bumped up. Delivering today.

Reactions: Trekker_
Thanks for this. Any update on yours? I don’t understand why you haven’t been pinged yet with a VIN. Ridiculous.

I just got bumped up. Delivering today.
No update. Still no Vin. Getting pretty annoyed tbh, but what am i gonna do about it. I would just expect a little more accurate timeline from a company I am paying 70k to (once I add FSD). Congrats on the move up! I'm hoping maybe I get VIN early in the day and get delivery same day to make up for this? LOL

Took delivery today on the car. Only 2 issues I found were:
- Someone had curbed one of the rims/tires already (probably backing into a spot)
- Small scratches on the rear driver side window.

Some minor adhesive residue around the car, but that all rubbed out easy.

The delivery guy was really helpful and setup an appointment with me to get both issues fixed. Other than that the car was flawless. Hope you all get yours soon.

I've been eyeing an In stock the past day or so, under 50 miles. So I guess it's new (not marked as Demo). Picking up tomorrow!
Ordered today 9/23 and was 9/25 for pickup. Got a call from them this evening and it was ready, so doing it tomorrow 9/24.
Let's just say I am excited!!
White/White no FSD.

Reactions: Futaba
Update:

I got it today! They delivered it today, and they left with my trade in vehicle. It was hard to see my other car go, but I love this one.

Attachments

• DB5DFBFF-82D9-4BE2-9126-4E01F5B9B3FF.jpeg
    DB5DFBFF-82D9-4BE2-9126-4E01F5B9B3FF.jpeg
    818.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 1FDEAE90-6360-419F-8BA2-8294A837DA1C.jpeg
    1FDEAE90-6360-419F-8BA2-8294A837DA1C.jpeg
    776.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 34133F44-970F-4B31-956C-C1E3318C5D16.jpeg
    34133F44-970F-4B31-956C-C1E3318C5D16.jpeg
    307.7 KB · Views: 85
Picked my white on black m3p fsd today! I had an appointment for Friday but I couldn’t wait so I called and asked if I could come in today after a few hours and a second call they were able to squeeze me in. Everything looked great besides being a little dirty. They did clean it but I didn’t care since they got me in a day early and I would rather clean it myself.

I ordered on 9/17, which is pretty late and misses the end-of-quarter push. I am currently having an EDD of 10.1-10.21. The reason why a few people got their EDD postponed from the end of Sep to Oct may be that their cars cannot be produced soon enough to catch the push. I only hope Tesla actually delivers some cars in Oct instead of push EDD all the way to Dec.