Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopping in on the MSM M3P delay train:

M3P in MSM, black and white interior and without FSD.

Order date: 8/30 Grand Rapids, MI
Original EDD: 9/16-9/30 (this was bumped 9/13/2021
Updated EDD: 10/7-10/27
Current EDD: 10/8-10/22

Reallyyyyy hoping for a VIN soon, especially after seeing 2 vehicles in existing inventory (90210) that matched my specs last week.

Hopping in on the MSM M3P delay train:

M3P in MSM, black and white interior and without FSD.

Order date: 8/30 Grand Rapids, MI
Original EDD: 9/16-9/30 (this was bumped 9/13/2021
Updated EDD: 10/7-10/27
Current EDD: 10/8-10/22

Reallyyyyy hoping for a VIN soon, especially after seeing 2 vehicles in existing inventory (90210) that matched my specs last week.
There seems to be some delay to MSM. A few of us here ordered MSM in August with original EDD in September never received a VIN or car. My current EDD was just updated this morning from 10/3 to 10/17 to 10/7 to 10/17.

Seems the curse of the MSM continues:

Now EDD: 10/18-11/7

So many date changes was actually hopeful to get my car the second week of October, that's not looking very good at the moment lol!

M3P Black Interior, MSM, Non FSD (Although I would order if I got my car sooner lol)
Ordered: 9/3
EDD: 10/18-11/7
Seattle Area

Seems the curse of the MSM continues:

Now EDD: 10/18-11/7

So many date changes was actually hopeful to get my car the second week of October, that's not looking very good at the moment lol!

M3P Black Interior, MSM, Non FSD (Although I would order if I got my car sooner lol)
Ordered: 9/3
EDD: 10/18-11/7
Seattle Area
I have the exact build as you and also live in the Seattle area. I was hoping for an early October delivery

Reactions: Trex710
Hey. I also ordered a Model 3 Performance MSM, black and white interior. Ordered on September 25th. Original delivery date was October 8th to October 22. Today I checked and the delivery date has been pushed back to November 13th to December 11th. Bad times.

Hey. I also ordered a Model 3 Performance MSM, black and white interior. Ordered on September 25th. Original delivery date was October 8th to October 22. Today I checked and the delivery date has been pushed back to November 13th to December 11th. Bad times.
Get ready for the rollercoaster lol just when you think its never going to come......thats when you will get your VIN lol!

Reactions: BnGrm
I was able to get an existing inventory M3P Blue/Black no FSD on 9/29 that replaced my 8/24 MYLR7 order. Ordered the M3P around 6:30 pm and had instant VIN at order. It was a demo with 15 miles and I got $120 off. I received a call from a SA 2 hours later and said my car is already in Fremont and she expedited by Trade-in review and I received it when she called.

Next day 9/30, I got a call from the DA and scheduled a delivery from 3-7 pm. Car was actually delivered at my drive way around 9 pm. Signed paperwork on the trade-in and she drove it off. Driver was saying they had 700 cars to deliver on that day.

I inspected the car using a checklist the next morning and I really couldn't find anything wrong with it. Order to delivery was 26 hours and couldn't believe my luck! Paid 3 deposits along the way but happy to get it sooner.

Reactions: BnGrm and Futaba
I was able to get an existing inventory M3P Blue/Black no FSD on 9/29 that replaced my 8/24 MYLR7 order. Ordered the M3P around 6:30 pm and had instant VIN at order. It was a demo with 15 miles and I got $120 off. I received a call from a SA 2 hours later and said my car is already in Fremont and she expedited by Trade-in review and I received it when she called.

Next day 9/30, I got a call from the DA and scheduled a delivery from 3-7 pm. Car was actually delivered at my drive way around 9 pm. Signed paperwork on the trade-in and she drove it off. Driver was saying they had 700 cars to deliver on that day.

I inspected the car using a checklist the next morning and I really couldn't find anything wrong with it. Order to delivery was 26 hours and couldn't believe my luck! Paid 3 deposits along the way but happy to get it sooner.
Awesome, congratulations!

Has anyone with a Model 3 order been assigned a VIN this week?

I've seen a bunch of posts for MY and MS getting VINs this week, but no M3. I wonder if they're holding on M3 orders for a potential update or just catching up on other cars.

Ordered 9/25 M3P Ext/Int: White No FSD Current EDD: 10/7-10/19

My EDD just pushed out again from 10/7 - 10/17 to 10/10 - 11/1. This has been happening over and over since my first EDD date from late August. I am guessing that it is just the customer facing system automatically pushing out EDDs as long as a VIN is not yet assigned. I imagine, when the actual manufacturing system get to your reservation and ready to build your car, it will assign a VIN to your reservation, and then when the update is synced to the customer facing system, we will see the more accurate update on the web site we have access to.

Reactions: BnGrm and Trex710