Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, at the dealership. It was all much faster than I had expected and the process was very smooth. They people at the delivery location were extremely friendly, they accepted me earlier than my scheduled arrival time, and the process was simple as I had prepaid and I had no trade-in.
Oh wow! that's awesome congrats, So you prepaid? if you don't mind diving into that a bit deeper. They wanted us to down 4.5k when the vehicle arrives but there's an option to down it asap? we plan on downing 10k I wonder if it would speed up process and give priority

Did you do it at the Tesla Dealership? wow you got yours quick! I assumed its performance version getting quicker delivery. how was the delivery process?
Yes, at the dealership. It was all much faster than I had expected and the process was very smooth. They people at the delivery location were extremely friendly, They accepted me earlier than my scheduled arrival time, and the process was simple as I had prepaid and I had no trade-in

Oh wow! that's awesome congrats, So you prepaid? if you don't mind diving into that a bit deeper. They wanted us to down 4.5k when the vehicle arrives but there's an option to down it asap? we plan on downing 10k I wonder if it would speed up process and give priority
The day after I got my VIN I got a message leading me to a page where I could pay in full and since I trust Tesla I did so.

Reactions: empireavian
Q: What's more agonizing than waiting for your M3P?

A: Getting lucky with an inventory car for quick delivery, then merely driving it home and parking it until our PPF appointment several weeks out.

Wife and I agreed we would only drive it home and that's it before PPF. She is holding me to it, and she's right to, but OMG it's agonizing sitting here with a new M3P in the garage just begging for a spin through the hills...

75CAE8D6-F834-428D-BC10-D8D7D1819C4E.jpeg
75CAE8D6-F834-428D-BC10-D8D7D1819C4E.jpeg
Took delivery this afternoon, ordered 9-20, with 13 miles on the clock took it straight to discount tire to swap wheels and I’m obsessed with how beautiful it looks with the new shoes.

Q: What's more agonizing than waiting for your M3P?

A: Getting lucky with an inventory car for quick delivery, then merely driving it home and parking it until our PPF appointment several weeks out.

Wife and I agreed we would only drive it home and that's it before PPF. She is holding me to it, and she's right to, but OMG it's agonizing sitting here with a new M3P in the garage just begging for a spin through the hills...

lol I feel you. I'm taking delivery of my M3P next Friday and have an appointment to take it straight to the shop from the dealership for a full stealth PPF, coating, and tinting, which will add another week of waiting. Oh the agony.