Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thought I would post an overview of my order/waiting experience for those who may be interested in using it for data points or anything.

Order date: 11/23/2021
EDD listed on website: December
First EDD after placing order: 12/08/2021 - 12/31/2021
Second EDD on 12/09/2022: 1/03/2022 - 1/31/2022
Third EDD on 12/14/2021: 12/17/2021 - 12/30/2021
Fourth EDD on 12/18/2021: 1/17/2022 - 2/14/2022
VIN received: 12/21/2021
Fifth EDD on 12/21/2021: 12/25/2021 - 12/28/2021
Delivery scheduled for 12/28/2021

Reactions: M3PCanada and gvme
Question for the group. Right after I pick up my M3P on Tuesday, I am getting the stock summer tires swapped to all-seasons and am wondering if the stock tires will fit in the trunk. I have a feeling I may need to put the backseats down but not sure.

Yep, all 4 will fit so long as the seats are folded down. I recommend trash bags so you don't get any dirt on your white interior (if that's what you have).

Reactions: gvme
Question for the group. Right after I pick up my M3P on Tuesday, I am getting the stock summer tires swapped to all-seasons and am wondering if the stock tires will fit in the trunk. I have a feeling I may need to put the backseats down but not sure.
Curious about this as well.
Yep, all 4 will fit so long as the seats are folded down. I recommend trash bags so you don't get any dirt on your white interior (if that's what you have).
thanks!

I was just browsing through my account on the Tesla website and in the documents section, there is no MVPA. However, there is a document labeled “Order Configuration” and when I open it, it clearly states at the top of the page “Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement”. I am picking up the car on Tuesday and just want to make sure this isn’t something odd.

I was just browsing through my account on the Tesla website and in the documents section, there is no MVPA. However, there is a document labeled “Order Configuration” and when I open it, it clearly states at the top of the page “Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement”. I am picking up the car on Tuesday and just want to make sure this isn’t something odd.
Mine is the same. Are you having the service center swap your tires over or are you taking it to a tire shop to do it?