Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys

Chiming in with my order and info from a tesla advisor:

M3P solid black, black interior, no fsd
Od: 1/15/22
Edd: 3/19-3/31
New York

Spoke an advisor today to ask if i should wait to apply for financing since im 2 months out and he said no, that the performance models are coming in sooner than the anticipated dates.

Has anyone else heard this or experienced this?

• Informative
Reactions: lUtriaNt
Hey guys

New York

Spoke an advisor today to ask if i should wait to apply for financing since im 2 months out and he said no, that the performance models are coming in sooner than the anticipated dates.

Haven't heard from an SA or reached out yet... however, this would be useful to know for me as well. My CU has an amazing deal going on right now and it ends at the end of this month. My current ED is 2/14-3/14 so I'm holding off to the last day of Jan before I decide to apply. They'll only give a max of 30 days before I'd have to ding again.

I was planning to reach out and see what info I could get before the end of the month.

Hey guys

New York

I REALLY hope this is true. I was thinking of calling my dealership and asking for info, but I know most people on this forum have said the SAs don't have good info usually. I have no idea though.