Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't even received a text/call from a SA.

I called the Orlando pickup location and all they said to me was "We see what you see on your account". Same thing with the chat on the website.

I wouldn't normally care... but I'm trying to take advantage of a financing deal, which ends on the 31st. If I apply then that gives me 30 days... I guess this is one of the disadvantages of ordering the car instead of walking up.

Obviously, I still prefer ordering over the latter lol.

I called the Orlando pickup location and all they said to me was "We see what you see on your account". Same thing with the chat on the website.

I wouldn't normally care... but I'm trying to take advantage of a financing deal, which ends on the 31st. If I apply then that gives me 30 days... I guess this is one of the disadvantages of ordering the car instead of walking up.

what kind of deal? I went through Tesla and got the 2.49%

Yah this is the same run around I get too.

I will post another warning that we do not allow referral requests here, and specifically regarding DCU there is a reason all those threads are locked. Any offers of referrals to DCU will likely result in temp bans as warnings havent really worked to stop people from trying to do referrals.
Just to be clear, I did not use a referral to become a DCU member, or to get my rate. It is not required.

Just to be clear, I did not use a referral to become a DCU member, or to get my rate. It is not required.

I didnt think you did, actually... just what normally happens when someone mentions "DCU" is people start talking about referral codes etc and how to get signed up. We have had a real issue with that here and are trying to stop it.

M3P, Red, black int, no FSD
OD 11-9-21
Original EDD December
Changed to Performance 12-20-21
Completed the rest of the order steps 1-14-21
EDD 2/21/22 to 3/21/22

Fairly certain the delay is from not completing all the order steps right away. It continually slipped. Just sold my LR RWD so now I am getting antsy.
I sold my car weeks ago lol, I know how you feel!