Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@cubanian385 the problem I have is that if the car was in Birmingham when I got the text, and it only takes about 6 hrs to get from there to my delivery center… why is it still 2 weeks away?
Great question, I wonder that as well..I hate how vague some of the SA's are. When I wrote on Monday after they said my car was delayed to Valentine's day I asked why and the SA said, car is still in transit. So I pressed and finally SA admitted car was still in California. I guess that's why they had given me the 12th-14th dates to choose.

im just curious on this - please keep the class updated
Wanted to update on this. Despite my SA insisting that my car had lead-acid, it came with li-ion. In case it wasn't obvious from the slew of Ryzen deliveries, if you get Ryzen you get li-ion, even if your sub-par SA insists otherwise 😅

On that note, took delivery of my white/white yesterday and the car seems perfect! Truly an incredible machine, and absolutely gorgeous.

Attachments

• E3EF8226-4620-4211-AC1F-505B9D14DEDF.jpeg
    E3EF8226-4620-4211-AC1F-505B9D14DEDF.jpeg
    551.8 KB · Views: 71
  • CC93EE45-0F5E-47FF-8FAC-0D441F74B313.jpeg
    CC93EE45-0F5E-47FF-8FAC-0D441F74B313.jpeg
    618.2 KB · Views: 71
Wanted to update on this. Despite my SA insisting that my car had lead-acid, it came with li-ion. In case it wasn't obvious from the slew of Ryzen deliveries, if you get Ryzen you get li-ion, even if your sub-par SA insists otherwise 😅

On that note, took delivery of my white/white yesterday and the car seems perfect! Truly an incredible machine, and absolutely gorgeous.
Dude can’t wait till tomorrow 🥳