Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took a look at my VIN. F176539
Another update:

Ordered: 1/7/22
Original EDD: Feb 25-Mar25
Update 1/23/22: New EDD Feb 5-Mar4
Update 2/6/22: New EDD Feb 19-Mar 18 :confused:
Update 2/13/22: New EDD Feb 26-Mar 9
Update 2/15/22: VIN assigned and new EDD Feb 17-Feb 23 🙃

White, black interior, no FSD. Virginia delivery.
Pickup scheduled for Thursday, Feb 24th. I confirmed with the SA that it is a Ryzen/li-ion car (as expected, based on the VIN).

It looks like the resale is starting to come back to reality… I looked up a few cars tonight.

The used market is becoming saturated. I think we're still a bit off from returning to reality though.

😅 hey all my recent delivery buddies what software release are you on now ? I am very confused as my car doesn’t seem to follow the other reported release numbers that everyone is talking about (2021.44.xx or 2022.4.5) I just received update from 2021.43.101.2 - 2021.43.102 🙃

New vehicles will take some time to update to the latest build.

Reactions: eakrish
For an M3P? That's a huge jump, especially considering the website still suggests you can order one now and get it in March.
That was my thought when I placed the order yesterday.
84C37E0A-D26A-4D6E-B435-2787EBD5C686.jpeg

I think they put March as the date before you order to get your money/deposit. For me it said March for the MY3 Performance and Model Y Performance which is not accurate from what I can tell. My next door neighbor ordered a Model Y performance and it took over 3+ months (he just got it a month or so ago). I’d like to think June/July will get bumped up but I ordered weeks ago and I’m May so it may be realistic.

I think they put March as the date before you order to get your money/deposit. For me it said March for the MY3 Performance and Model Y Performance which is not accurate from what I can tell. My next door neighbor ordered a Model Y performance and it took over 3+ months (he just got it a month or so ago). I’d like to think June/July will get bumped up but I ordered weeks ago and I’m May so it may be realistic.
Eh I don't know about that. My dad ordered an MYP earlier this month and is taking delivery next weekend. I changed my order from an M3LR to an M3P on 01/19, and took delivery last week. In our case we both ordered White with the black interior - maybe easier to get those.

Eh I don't know about that. My dad ordered an MYP earlier this month and is taking delivery next weekend. I changed my order from an M3LR to an M3P on 01/19, and took delivery last week. In our case we both ordered White with the black interior - maybe easier to get those.
No idea seems very random. My neighbor ordered in October and got his in Jan. Black Model Y P with black interior. No trade in and he paid cash.

Understand that but tying to wrap my head around the version numbers : seems they invented one which is less than .44 but has features from .44 🤷‍♂️
I think the number refers to the week of the year that the build was compiled. Presumably Tesla is working on different branches at the same time like most software companies, and you got a build with the newer features that was compiled earlier. Now why they would send that update to a retail car instead of just having everyone on the same branch, I have no clue.

😅 hey all my recent delivery buddies what software release are you on now ? I am very confused as my car doesn’t seem to follow the other reported release numbers that everyone is talking about (2021.44.xx or 2022.4.5) I just received update from 2021.43.101.2 - 2021.43.102 🙃

you just got the car so you will see some funky versions until you catch up. dont worry about it. just let the car update.

For an M3P? That's a huge jump, especially considering the website still suggests you can order one now and get it in March.

its a placeholder. most likely that combo is not being built yet so that's why the long range date. probably in a week or less you should see a more accurate range. you should most likely get the car late march latest.

Reactions: Slate3030
you just got the car so you will see some funky versions until you catch up. dont worry about it. just let the car update.

its a placeholder. most likely that combo is not being built yet so that's why the long range date. probably in a week or less you should see a more accurate range. you should most likely get the car late march latest.
Just woke up here in LA no VIN from me how about you?

Reactions: lUtriaNt