Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2/16 update:

M3P, MSM, blk interior, no FSD
OD: 1/15/22
Est. delivery on website at time of order: March 2022
EDD1 (1/16): Mar 8 - Mar 31
EDD2 (2/1): Feb 14 - Mar 14
2/6: Received trade-in text
EDD3 (2/15): Feb 18 to Mar 14
2/16: Received trade-in confirmation text
Delivery to Lynnwood, WA Tesla store

This evening I received a second text inquiring about a trade in, I didn't reply to the first one but I did reply "No thanks" to this second one. Must've been that 240 volt outlet I installed yesterday working its mojo.

• Helpful
Reactions: rmenk and lUtriaNt
Delivery is now scheduled for 2/23 at noon in Paramus NJ for me. The check from DCU will get to me tomorrow and my down payment has been made. Just need to order wheels and tires, I’m not driving in NH and down into Boston on the 20s it comes on.
I'm picking up mine on 2/23 at noon in Paramus as well! I'll look for the guy picking up a red/black M3P. I'll be getting an MSM/black.

Reactions: Eury and eakrish
Nice! See you there. My 14yo son and I are driving down in a rental car on Tuesday. I watched a video on Youtube of a guy picking up there and he stayed at the Hampton Inn and the Teslas waiting for delivery were parked in the lot next door. I'm hoping that's true, I used hotel points to get a room there and hope to be able to find my car and inspect it before hand.

My kid has no idea I bought it. I can't wait to see his reaction.

This is pretty normal in my limited experience , every time your bottom date passes it will push forward until you finally get VIN. I ended up calling my SA and got a “soft date” which ended up being very accurate.
My SA told me last night my window would close to a 5-7 day window by the 18th but honestly I had no VIN so it was expected🙃

Nice! See you there. My 14yo son and I are driving down in a rental car on Tuesday. I watched a video on Youtube of a guy picking up there and he stayed at the Hampton Inn and the Teslas waiting for delivery were parked in the lot next door. I'm hoping that's true, I used hotel points to get a room there and hope to be able to find my car and inspect it before hand.

My kid has no idea I bought it. I can't wait to see his reaction.
Nice! He's going to be very happy! My college aged kids were happy when I got my current M3P and even my evil ex-wife grudgingly said nice car. 😂 Just one tip. In case you are tempted to speed, I would be careful doing so on Route 17. There are a lot of cops that drive back and forth on the highway looking for speeders. That area has several malls including the Garden State Mall so you should have something to do to distract from your wait. Good luck!

Anyone have a black/black m3p on order and or scheduled for delivery soon?
Od 1/15 and zero movement on edd.
you and me brotha. black/black fsd 20s los angeles. 1/19 order date and latest edd is feb 17 to feb 27. i dont have an official SA but i can reach out to the original sa who hooked me up with my current car back in 2020 to see if he can give me a soft date.. thanks for the tip @j_grange

Reactions: nval29
you and me brotha. black/black fsd 20s los angeles. 1/19 order date and latest edd is feb 17 to feb 27. i dont have an official SA but i can reach out to the original sa who hooked me up with my current car back in 2020 to see if he can give me a soft date.. thanks for the tip @j_grange
OD 1/31
EDD 2/17-3/17
Las Vegas
I expect movement during last days of QTR1.

Reactions: lUtriaNt