Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I currently have a 2020 M3P and ordered a 2022 (same model) last week. It said March estimate before I paid the deposit and a few days later it shows an estimate of April 18-May 16. The Tesla site shows March currently so that seems odd.
Seems to me that there may be an issue with the dates online. The Model 3 LR jumped from a March to a May delivery all of a sudden.

At checkout, it was March for me. The next day it was 4 weeks in May. 4 days later it was changed to 4 weeks in February - March. It's stayed that was since. Today I noticed that the dates haven't changed but it now says 'check back later' instead 'you're car is getting built.' I'm going that means the VIN is coming soon as it has for others over the last day or so.

Test drove a M3P today(first time driving an EV) coming from a Porsche 911 and BMW M4 the M3P is insane but practical. I’m super jealous of anyone who has their car😢
I know, right!?! It is like the most practical awesome little car ever!

Get my golf clubs or hockey bag in the back, take the kids to school, and run laps around the track on the weekends. Kind of like the swiss army knife of cars!

I know, right!?! It is like the most practical awesome little car ever!

Get my golf clubs or hockey bag in the back, take the kids to school, and run laps around the track on the weekends. Kind of like the swiss army knife of cars!
Right ? I have rack on it going to mountains this week, can’t believe the performance, or how far it goes on a charge. Power when you want it, miles when you want.

Reactions: Aither
Test drove a M3P today(first time driving an EV) coming from a Porsche 911 and BMW M4 the M3P is insane but practical. I’m super jealous of anyone who has their car😢
I’m coming from a Macan S which isn’t as nice as a 911. The M3P acceleration blows it out of the water. The handling and stability control of the Porsche is better. The 3 is still good there though.

Reactions: eakrish
7DBB4072-6A92-4E44-B4E3-EE730FABBBD7.jpeg

Picked it up today. The boy approves!

Just this morning (on a Sunday even), received the text to schedule delivery!

Finished insurance with Tesla insurance, made arrangements for final payment, and confirmed home delivery for Thursday the 24th at 0900hrs.

Hoping there will be no more snow so I can hold off on the snow tires...

Order 12/30
Red Multi-Coat Paint
Black Interior
No FSD
First EDD 2/16 - 3/16

Columbus, OH area.
The waiting room accessory-ordering phenomenon is real.

I may or may not have ordered a MYLR...

What do they base that off because it says on the website they don't look at driving record, age, and etc like other traditional insurance companies? What coverage did you get from Tesla?
I attached the coverage amount , my previous broker and another couldn’t come close to matching for the same coverage.

This is with 1000 deductible.

I think in California since it doesn’t adjust based on driving score it is still looking at record / age / etc. (I could be wrong )

Attachments

• 3F288861-62D7-4546-99FB-EF4C70FE71FA.jpeg
    3F288861-62D7-4546-99FB-EF4C70FE71FA.jpeg
    245.6 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: Alex Oliyai