Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery of a black/black M3P at Van Bruntt. Three months earlier than expected.

OD: 2/22
EDD: first March then May\June
VIN: 3/2
D: 3/7

I think I got lucky.

Attachments

• F11FBABF-4FA8-44BA-AEF1-50DC638D6297.jpeg
    F11FBABF-4FA8-44BA-AEF1-50DC638D6297.jpeg
    491.2 KB · Views: 121
Hello all. Finally received my MSM M3P over the weekend in Atlanta. Initial order date was 1/11. Ryzen Processor. No panel gaps. Thanks to all the forum contributors who made the wait a little bit less painful. Good luck to all still waiting. Stay strong.

P.S. If you're not going to do PPF then purchase these immediately. You'll thank me later:

Attachments

• IMG_9277.jpg
    IMG_9277.jpg
    886.1 KB · Views: 98
Hello all. Finally received my MSM M3P over the weekend in Atlanta. Initial order date was 1/11. Ryzen Processor. No panel gaps. Thanks to all the forum contributors who made the wait a little bit less painful. Good luck to all still waiting. Stay strong.
congrats! i just stole your pic, and reposted it on Bookface saying "this is what it looks like!"... 🤣

Reactions: Young Phenom
Looking less and less likely that the March 2022 EDD the website touted when I ordered (2/19/22) will come to fruition :(. I hope I'm wrong, though.
I ordered on the same day, and the sales goon said "yeah, you will have the car in March"... I said are you sure? "Definitely".

They must go through training for this question. If i was the sales goon, I probably would have laughed if the prospective customer asked me "i will get the car next month, right?".... 😂🤣😂

I ordered on the same day, and the sales goon said "yeah, you will have the car in March"... I said are you sure? "Definitely".

They must go through training for this question. If i was the sales goon, I probably would have laughed if the prospective customer asked me "i will get the car next month, right?".... 😂🤣😂
I think it really is all over the place and the sales reps cannot accurately guess the date ranges. We have seen people get them in less than a month and others waiting over two months. Certainly quarterly numbers are a factor. If they can't safely push them out by the end of the quarter, they will let them slide a few weeks after.