Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That sweet sweet Ryzen is buttery smooth in my M3P. It may be the past by the time yours arrives thooo 💀
you are right, by the time my car arrives, the Ryzen chip will be like owning a flip phone... o_O:D
Officially at a month since my order on 03/04.

No change. April 24- May 22. Fremont pick up, white on white.
you should call your SA, remind them you are in California and this in unacceptable! 😁😆🤪🤩🥳

Just checked my Tesla account and I had to update my trade in milage. I didn't receive a text or alert on the app, so I'm not sure how long its been like that. If you're trading in make sure you stay on top of your Tesla account. FYI its been about 42 days since I placed my order.
just for giggles, i logged into my account, and check the page source code. I got a hit for "5Y", but it was just general code, not a vin... :(

• Funny
Reactions: Tony_YYZ
Another EDD update, this time in the wrong direction :/

M3P, MSM, Black Interior, No FSD, Dallas TX

3/11: Ordered, Est. delivery May
3/12: Est. delivery Jun 1- Jun 29
3/13: Removed trade in, switched from finance to cash
3/22: Est. delivery May 16 - Jun 27
4/5: Est. delivery Jun 1 - July 6

• Informative
Reactions: Rodney!
Give a call to your SA? Maybe they can offer up more infos because your window is getting closer...
You still have time. You can go from getting a VIN to delivery in just a matter of a couple days. But like @Rodney! said, check in with your SA to see if they can give you a more accurate timeline.

I feel bad bothering the SA over EDD information but I can tell you that they have had zero cars on their lots since the end of March. End of quarter cleaned them out completely. I don’t even think they have any loaners left, all sold.

I am hoping a shipment of cars will arrive sometime this week or next and my car will be amongst them.

I’m in Phx AZ
Odd 2/14
Edd 1 was March 11 ish
Edd 2 is now 4/11 a 5/9

White m3p black interior no fsd

I don’t mind waiting but i am excited to see when i actually receive a vin and get to pick it up.
Hit with a new EDD today,

EDD 3: 5/1 - 6/5

I am no longer as excited about it as I once was, this whole process has turned into a joke.

I'm mostly grateful that I found this forum and saw how people were getting dicked around on their timelines.......and decided to not sell my current car and drive a rental around for what would now be about 2 months plus who knows how much longer.

Appreciate everyone who updates their info on here, it has turned out to be of great help for me.

They really need to change the estimated delivery date for the MSP on their website. When I ordered on 2/6 it was March 2022. I am going to be lucky to get it in May (latest EDD is 4/20-5/18, and SA thinks it will be May). I am sure some people got theirs in March that ordered in Feb, but clearly not the majority. I know that the supply chain is still hosed and Tesla is doing the best they can but they should not dangle a date out there that they cannot hit.

In the end though I ordered the car before the price increase and I am not cancelling over having to wait a few extra months, and all car manufacturers are experiencing similar issues, but it is what it is.

Reactions: Sheefo2k
This has probably been covered but it looks like I missed it. I had selected Alliant Credit Union but they need a VIN before they can initiate the payment process. Tesla may have been holding up my order since it showed the financing portion not completed. The SA switched it to cash so hopefully the process moves forward.

I just asked my SA if he can tell me when my car is scheduled to enter production. He replied "Your ETA is posted in your Tesla Account. Keep an eye on it because it could change due to factory production".

Yeah, no shittt.

I hope that the performance model pre-price increase doesn't start getting pushed back in order to fill the orders that paid the current price ($3,000 more).