Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M3P Black /Black no FSD. Las Vegas, NV

OD : 01/08
EDD : March 7- March 31
EDD : March 16- March 26
EDD : April 9- May 7
EDD : April 23 - May 7 (04/10)

Beyond frustrating wait here. Seems to be much longer than most peoples wait for Performance Models.
I’ve asked quite a few people on YouTube about how long it took them to get their recent MP3 from order to delivery and the average was about 6 weeks, and a little longer if they were located on the east coast.

Maybe your delay has to do with your location? Is there a way that you can pick up your car in Los Angeles?

Just got a call from the delivery center but I missed it. I tried to call back back and it goes to voicemail, can’t leave a message because the voicemail is full. I got in touch with a SA at another location but he didn’t know why they called, he said he’d send them a message to call me back. Rodney and everyone else getting Mt Kisco delivery look out for a call.

Update, spoke to the rep at Mt Kisco. They just wanted to finalize everything as far as registration and financing. The rep I spoke with said to finance early because it can take up to a week to get approved and Tesla will not hold your car that long. Financing is good for 60 days so I’ll probably get that done soon since my EDD window is 4/18-5/16.

a lot of people, including myself, had their EDD change recently in the wrong direction. Something is definitely up and the Tesla isn’t releasing any information.

One can dream: maybe they’re retooling and or adding air suspension to the M3P.
I will be watching mine(like always lmao) but If I get pushed back a month or more I will probably just cancel. I was thinking I'd get it in March like the website said or I might have waited on the order anyways if I knew it might not be until possibly june.

Reactions: Sheefo2k
I’ve asked quite a few people on YouTube about how long it took them to get their recent MP3 from order to delivery and the average was about 6 weeks, and a little longer if they were located on the east coast.

Maybe your delay has to do with your location? Is there a way that you can pick up your car in Los Angeles?
I'm already just over 6 weeks from order. I'm in IL.

Reactions: Sheefo2k
Update, spoke to the rep at Mt Kisco. They just wanted to finalize everything as far as registration and financing. The rep I spoke with said to finance early because it can take up to a week to get approved and Tesla will not hold your car that long. Financing is good for 60 days so I’ll probably get that done soon since my EDD window is 4/18-5/16.
Maybe a lease is different, but I hit the submit button and almost instantly received an email notification. Approved.

When I ordered, my SA advised seeing it to cash to avoid multiple credit pulls and switching at the VIN.

Last edited:
OD 1/29
M3P Black Black
No FSD Las Vegas

EDD 3/17 - 3/26
EDD 4/3 - 4/17
EDD 4/11 - 4/25
EDD 4/08-4/17
EDD 4/06-4/12

OD: 1/29
VIN: 4/06
DD: 4/18

So close and yet so far... Screenshot_20220410-183145_Samsung Internet.jpg

I will be watching mine(like always lmao) but If I get pushed back a month or more I will probably just cancel. I was thinking I'd get it in March like the website said or I might have waited on the order anyways if I knew it might not be until possibly june.
I hear ya! The thought of cancelling has also crossed mine but my price is approximately $5,000 cheaper than the current price which sweeten the deal. On the other hand, interest rates keep rising and if my rate expires before it gets here, that will also make me reconsider.

I hear ya! The thought of cancelling has also crossed mine but my price is approximately $5,000 cheaper than the current price which sweeten the deal. On the other hand, interest rates keep rising and if my rate expires before it gets here, that will also make me reconsider.
I was thinking it was 3k diff on the performance from when I ordered? Still significant but tired of the wait. I didn't even want to wait until march when I ordered late feb so was looking at used. lol

Maybe a lease is different, but I hit the submit button and almost instantly received an email notification. Approved.

When I ordered, my SA advised seeing it to cash to avoid multiple credit pulls and switching at the VIN.
I wish I had set mine to cash and done more reading on here before ordering. I assumed I'd get it within the 60 day window easily since it showed March delivery. Now barring a miracle I will have to get a second credit pull. While not a massive deal it's still annoying. Such is life....