Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, but believe it when you are sitting on it.

My case, I had a VIN assigned (MYP) 26 Feb with pick up date scheduled. Day before pick-up VIN disappeared, delivery rep said car has missing parts. 2nd VIN assigned the next day, pick date scheduled. Said VIN has defective door wire harness, can not be delivered - parts ordered resched delivery 2 weeks out. I refused that VIN asked for 3rd VIN. 3rd VIN delivered March 25th.

YMMV.

And finally sold my 2020 MYP with Driveway the day before pick-up. All went well. Waiting on M3P OD 1/29. EDD pushed to Apr/May after several EDD of March. So this also holding me selling my LR Y until solid pick up for this M3P.
I have two vehicles, I think I should sell a week before the start of the window. This way I get the check and let it clear and settle in the bank so that I'm not rushed when it's finally ready.

Reactions: RoBoRaT
Got my check today and took delivery! Very happy that I went with this spec, and the whole delivery process was extremely easy. (The Mrs is pleased that we finally own a car with more than two seats)

1EB40158-EEA4-4663-91A0-3A6379324995.jpeg

Got my check today and took delivery! Very happy that I went with this spec, and the whole delivery process was extremely easy. (The Mrs is pleased that we finally own a car with more than two seats)

View attachment 793067
AWESOME!!! CONGRATS! Glad the penfed check showed up on time. 👍👍👍

Seeing your car makes me feel excited for mine... Good luck with it! 🥳

Reactions: jessepotter

View attachment 793067
Amazing! Congrats! I have the same spec on order and the wait is starting to eat away at me!!! Hope you are grinning from ear to ear while driving.