Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone been using the time to redo their garage? I feel like I'm preparing for a new baby to come home. I also found someone that makes metal silhouettes out of any car you want so I've got something to look at while I wait.

Attachments

• PXL_20220420_002104964~2.jpg
    PXL_20220420_002104964~2.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 77
  • PXL_20220420_001659363.jpg
    PXL_20220420_001659363.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 56
Got my M3P today.

Solid build, flawless fit & finish
With Mobile Connector
AMD Ryzen/Li-ion LV Battery
Double pane front windows

OD: 1/29
VIN: 4/06
DD: 4/19

Awesome prep by LV Tesla Team.
No hitch pick up by out of state drive-away buyer.

Adios amigos!View attachment 795478
just when i was about to cancel my order for the same car......😍

Has anyone been using the time to redo their garage? I feel like I'm preparing for a new baby to come home. I also found someone that makes metal silhouettes out of any car you want so I've got something to look at while I wait.
My garage was pretty solid, so no major changes other than adding the 14-50 outlet.

However, my third bay is getting pretty crowded with the $4,000 worth of Model 3 parts piling up as I wait for delivery :p .

i have a M3P I ordered at the beginning of March. I haven’t had any changes to my delivery date in the app (1-29 May) for about a month now. However, I received this text today. When I ordered, most people here recommended putting cash as the payment type and then charging it to financing once I got a VIN assigned. This keeps the process moving forward and your loan approval from expiring. Based on this text, would you just reply YES as cash and then change it once a VIN is assigned or do I need to declare financing now? Bonus points for anyone else who got the same text for how long after this text until you got your VIN and car?
I think this is the point where you should switch to whichever method you are planning to pay with.

Reactions: Rodney!
Like many, I just got pushed too.

Order Date: 3/6/2022
Configuration: M3P, Red/Black, No FSD
#1 EDD: May 13 - June 13 (Original)
#2 EDD: April 27 - May 27 (March 30, 2022)
#3 EDD: May 3 - May 31 (April 6, 2022)
#4 EDD: May 1 - May 14 (April 15,2022)
#5 EDD: May 14 - May 28 (April 20, 2022)

I have realized from looking at this forum - among other sites - that the EDDs are quite unreliable…but has anyone had variability as outlandish as the following?

OD: 3/25
MI, Black/black, no FSD, no trade, cash
EDD1: May-June
EDD2: June 9 - July 26
EDD3: August-Sept
EDD4: June 9 - July 26
EDD5: Oct 2 - Nov 27

I contacted a sales associate and was advised that something transient likely happened at the factory and it will bounce back soon. Can I then infer that this means mine is likely coming from Shanghai? Lol

• Informative
Reactions: Rodney!
Just got pushed back from 4/28-5/12 to 5/16-5/30.

This company is a complete shitshow.

Id rather sit in a finance Office for three hours than deal with this nonsense.
This whole time I have been saying how great Tesla buying experience is and how I am looking forward to not dealing with a finance manager like when I ordered my wife’s Telluride but I am starting to second guess myself.