Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I only check the Tesla app once a day sometimes every 2 days. Morale has been low since everyone including me got pushed back. But when I checked today and saw a VIN I came right to the forum to see if anyone else also received one. I didn’t check the forum since yesterday morning and when I logged in this morning and saw there was 9 new pages that pretty much answered it for me.
M3P
Black/Black
Mt Kisco
2/20 order date
4/26 vin
5/10-5/14 EDD

Getting the VIN really isn't the bigger issue anymore.... Where most are getting burned now is higher interest rates since the agreed upon rate when they placed their order, revised lower trade in values and second and third hits on their credit which affects your score negatively as they are hard hits. IF...I decide to move forward I might switch to pay cash and F' over Tesla and the lender which both skim the rate with points on the back end of the loan..... Cash is definitely king

Those have April order only until the 12th of April. April isn't complete yet
It's based on order date so there will be more orders in the next few days plus some catch up from people that ordered but haven't logged it on the spreadsheet. It will still be a huge decline from March though.

That chart is quite stunning, really. I could come up with reasons for small changes due to the data source, but that percentage drop is shocking.

Maybe it's just the price of gas pulling forward lots of folks who were on the fence.
There was a lot of media coverage about people buying EV's at max gas prices so all that demand was probably pulled forward. The price increases may actually be hitting people's limits too.

I was able to secure a five year .99% promotional rate today with my local credit union. Found them by just googling xx state low interest auto loans.
I wish more people put in the work instead of just taking whatever interest rate the manufacturer gives you.

I've worked hard for my credit scores over these past years. I'm not settling for anything less than the very best I can get.