Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The electric isn't the main reason I want it. I love technology, performance, autopilot so it seemed like a fun car to try. Really torn between another Corvette and this thing.
Have you driven one before ? I got my first taste of it 1.5 years ago while in Vegas for a convention in town, I rented a 2020 M3P with FSD on for 2 days on turo and I fell in love with that car. It drove us from the strip in Vegas to the hoover damn and back without a single hiccup and the thing was fast coming from a V8 Truck lol. If you haven't I would suggest you either go for an official test drive or rent a car on turo, its quite affordable. That might help you make a final decision.

Reactions: Maric
wait why tho, i prefer lowered suspension

No one knows. I saw folks here actually realized that the new performance deliveries seemed higher, or the same as LR models. Then you go look at the descriptions on the website and the lowered/performance suspension is totally gone.. it's not a thing any more.

Out of Spec reviews on YT just reviewed a 2022 M3P and they remarked how much softer the ride was. Maybe they wanted it to be more comfortable? Not sure.

• Informative
Reactions: Maric and Rodney!
New date today. Seems to be creeping forward not backward which would normally be a good thing if it wasn't for the headlight fiasco.

M3P, Red, White Interior, No FSD
OD: 03/22
Edd1: May 30 - July 11
Edd2: May 26 - June 30
Edd3: May 21 - June 18

I really, really hope it comes with the matrix headlights or I will have to wait for another one that will likely be August/Sept.