Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dang it’s nice to see March orders are now getting VINs… meanwhile my OD is 3/07 and I am about to be in my second two week window with no VIN and most likely I am going to get another pushback. The VIN Gods are not in my favor. 😂

Second day into my second two week window, I got pushed back with a month long window. Hoping you fare better than me!

Just got EDD update to May 3 - 9, changed from 5/12- 5/16. VIN date is 4/23, OD 2/20, ATL GA. Excited!!
So, as the first day of my EDD window draws to a close, been trying to get info from my SA as to the car’s whereabouts, any additional info he has on timing, etc. Nothing. Told me, “we are updated once the car arrives on site”.

Tried to then get him to bite on what my friends in the forum have said RE: being able to ping location prior to Fremont departure and then not while in transit, but no dice. I just straight up don’t believe that they have no notice of when trucks will show up and have no advance manifest showing what VINs will be on it. Don’t see the point in arguing, but it’s frustrating.

• Disagree
Reactions: Rodney! and RuTang
So, as the first day of my EDD window draws to a close, been trying to get info from my SA as to the car’s whereabouts, any additional info he has on timing, etc. Nothing. Told me, “we are updated once the car arrives on site”.

Tried to then get him to bite on what my friends in the forum have said RE: being able to ping location prior to Fremont departure and then not while in transit, but no dice. I just straight up don’t believe that they have no notice of when trucks will show up and have no advance manifest showing what VINs will be on it. Don’t see the point in arguing, but it’s frustrating.
Definitely frustrating!

Original Order: Black M3P w/ White Interior March 15th
Original EDD: May-June
Vin got matched 2 days after order and delivery was available 3 days after vin got matched. Had to release the vin as I wasnt ready for delivery

Updated order: Red M3P w/ White Interior April 11
EDD was May 17th-June 17th

Updated on 5/2 : Nov 1 - Dec 27th 2022

I can promise whatever they deliver in 6 months won't be worth the wait

Reactions: Sheefo2k
4/20 OD. I finally got my VIN!!!!

Ha, yes, just kidding.
1651615319129.jpeg