Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Awe triggered much? I didn't respond to your other post because its very clear that you are a dolt. You are one miserable troll.
Nah man. I don't see what value you are really contributing to the forum though. I'm happy with my purchase and don't mind delays nbd to me. More important things in life than stressing over a vehicle.. ;)

Panel Gaps SN = troll check
Selling car and not interested in Tesla = troll check
Don't know why you're here TBH.

Reactions: Desiberius
I was curious what the company that bought my last one would pay for the new one.
Screenshot_20220505-172021.png

welcome to the club. i ordered 2/14......im in the first day of my 2nd, 10 day window....no vin. prolly will get pushed again today or tomorrow im sure.
I’m surprised it was reduced today. It seems as a few others got two week windows. Maybe production is catching up. I’m fully prepared to be pushed though.

I hope you hear some positive news soon though.

Reactions: Nick65
Search "Charge Port ECU" on Reddit in the past week. Most people seem to agree it's an ECU that needs to be replaced but some people are saying the actual charge port is missing. The ECU seems more likely. I'm also seeing VIN#"s ranging from 235xxx to 238xxx that are impacted. I'm going to swing by Tesla this evening and see if I can find my car in the lot.
I have no faith in the 7-10 day time frame they said they expect to get the part in either after reading some on reddit. Oh well if I couldn't get it by monday it will be better for me with my work schedule to get it the week(s) after next.

Anyone used financing option on Tesla order? I have a MY but paid cash, so the box for payment showed a check mark like the other To Do's on your account page. With financing, I was preapproved, but it still shows a minus symbol. Does that matter? Ordered April 5 and it still just says Jun-Aug like the day I ordered it? I don't really mind the wait, but want to make sure the minus symbol is normal?

Nah man. I don't see what value you are really contributing to the forum though. I'm happy with my purchase and don't mind delays nbd to me. More important things in life than stressing over a vehicle.. ;)

Panel Gaps SN = troll check
Selling car and not interested in Tesla = troll check
Don't know why you're here TBH.

Panel Gaps was talking to someone who was thinking of cancelling their order outright. He told that person instead they could make $4k by taking delivery and selling it immediately, and that there's no point cancelling an order due to the price increases. Maybe you missed the context? Nowhere did he state he wasn't interested in his own delivery.

Add me to the group with updates today.

OD: 3/10/22 Blue/White No FSD, Salt Lake City, Utah
Projected delivery on site when ordered was April
EDD1 May 31- June 28
EDD2 May 9 - June 13
EDD3 May 11 - June 8
My EDD just updated, still have all of the fields left blank hoping to push the order a few more weeks before putting it on hold.
EDD4 May 15 - May 29