Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Original Order: Black M3P w/ White Interior March 15th
Original EDD: May-June
Vin got matched 2 days after order and delivery was available 3 days after vin got matched. Had to release the vin as I wasnt ready for delivery

Updated order: Red M3P w/ White Interior April 11
EDD was May 17th-June 17th

Updated on 5/2 : Nov 1 - Dec 27th 2022
how did that happen? I wish we can get vin already. These wait and changes are super annoying

And another two week window for me… gotta love it.

M3P, MSM, Black Interior, no FSD, California

3/7: OD EDD April 2022
3/8: EDD June 5 - July 10
3/13: EDD May 1 - May 29
3/31: EDD April 18-May 16
4/19: EDD April 29- May 13
4/24: EDD May 6- May 20
5/07: EDD May 14- May 28

I’ll be honest. I think It’s BS that I got my VIN before you. I ordered after you and I’m about 2 hours away from Bakersfield. Makes no sense. You got a 2 week window now, so I think you will get a VIN next week.

View attachment 801443
Hang in there!!

Also, I really wanted to put on my 18s this morning but apparently I bought one of the few Enkei 18s that don’t fit M3P calipers :( .

That said, the ride has been astonishingly smooth, even in spite of the 20s and super-stretched tires.

(oh, got my mud flaps installed!)
Do you have a link/info on those rear quarter window vents/aero? They look really nice!

View attachment 801443
Hang in there!!

Also, I really wanted to put on my 18s this morning but apparently I bought one of the few Enkei 18s that don’t fit M3P calipers :( .

That said, the ride has been astonishingly smooth, even in spite of the 20s and super-stretched tires.

(oh, got my mud flaps installed!)
Do you have a link/info to whatever that is you have on your rear quarter window? Looks really nice!

I’ll be honest. I think It’s BS that I got my VIN before you. I ordered after you and I’m about 2 hours away from Bakersfield. Makes no sense. You got a 2 week window now, so I think you will get a VIN next week.
I almost did what you did, ordered a LR and then changed to a P..I had almost the same EDD for both cars so I stuck it out with the LR .. I probably would have been closer on having a car already .. oh well the wait continues. .. congrats on your vin assignment !!

Reactions: Panel Gaps
Exactly right! Nice call. Damn man i'm glad to hear it's not on just my car.. Thanks for letting me know..
View attachment 801483
I've seen it on several Model 3's over the past couple years. Some exhibit it, some don't. If that's all that basically wrong, you got a damn good one. I just saw a 2022 long range test drive car at Tesla yesterday...it was a NIGHTMARE of poor fit and finish, I mean BAD. The Model Y sitting next to it was perfect....

Reactions: Panel Gaps
Quick question, I’m very impatient about my delivery and am already thinking about everything to do for the car.. you guys think tinting the back lights would be nice?
I think tinting safety devices like headlights or taillights is crazy. Why make it more likely to be rear-ended? Go crazy with the windows if you like, though!

I almost did what you did, ordered a LR and then changed to a P..I had almost the same EDD for both cars so I stuck it out with the LR .. I probably would have been closer on having a car already .. oh well the wait continues. .. congrats on your vin assignment !!
Thanks. It was over once I saw the performance in person, so I had to do it Lol. Hope you get VIN soon!

Reactions: HektikBob