Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any one of you who have heard or received your car yet, know if you get the schedule delivery call after you paid? Banks closed today so I really can’t do anything but submit insurance
you can schedule delivery before. The day I got my vin I did the insurance and got a text to schedule right after. Im making may payment tomorrow on pick up day, signing my paperwork today.

Reactions: Panel Gaps
View attachment 801333Sorry if this comes through twice. Delivery experience was excellent. We were in and out in 15 min. Build quality better than expected. 3 small items to note but nothing major at all. Just me being picky.

All Model 3’s from RWD, LR, and Perf had matrix headlights. My car came with mobile charger and adapter. No issue with charge port either.

I’ll detail more when I get home. Just didn’t want keep you all waiting. I know how much each little bit of info helps.
Wow white looks clean. I changed to red hope mine looks as good. My pickup date got pushed back because I am waiting for charging part to installed.

Reactions: RuTang
Quick post:

I got the car!!! It is fuggin awesome!!! I will update more later, i am diving into it now...
20220508_103145.jpg

20220508_112244.jpg

They are about 3mm in diameter too small to fit over the brakes :( . The wheels will bolt on but won’t rotate (and I have the gouges in them inner barrels to prove it haha). I have read most models of Enkei 18s will fit on the M3P, but apparently these RPF1, the lightest 18s (17.1lb) in their “Racing Series” have a slightly smaller inner barrel diameter :( .

That said, I honestly expected highway range to decrease slightly due to the wider footprint and more open face.
Dang sorry to hear that! I bet they would look so good!

Thanks for the info

Reactions: Lindenwood