Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Updates coming rapidly now!

Order Details: M3P, Red Multi-Coat, White Interior, No FSD

Delivery Location: West Palm Beach, FL

OD: 3-28-22
EDD1: June 15 - July 27
EDD2: May 28 - July 2 (updated on April 2nd)
EDD3: May 29 - June 29 (updated on May 2nd)
EDD4: May 31 – June 14 (updated on May 12th)
EDD5: May 27 – June 8 (updated on May 14th)

The window narrowed even more so that’s good news :)

My OD was 23 days earlier and my EDD range is 1 earlier. I’m not jelly. Ok, yes I am.

This is what the holding pattern looks like when the system thinks the center has the car and they need to schedule delivery. I would call or email them.
Called earlier this week. My car has been in Tampa for almost a month now waiting on the Charge Port ECU. They told me I'd be able to pick it up on Monday. But I still haven't heard a peep from the local SC.

Reactions: jessepotter
Do they offer any incentive past the fact that its available now? If its perfect and checks out it might be worth considering
They take like $200 off of the msrp. my SA mentioned that to me when i test drove and placed my order which isnt worth it because the car comes with like 7-800 miles and i feel like the tire wear is going to be like $200 off the tires alone if not more

How do you guys feel about demos? My SA just said he can match me with a local demo with a few hundred miles on it that is identical to my config.
Unless you need the car ASAP, I would pass. Tesla gives little to no discount and you know people abuse them. They offered me a red M3P that had white interior and 800 miles for $200 off MSRP. As I pushed for more info the SA revealed that it did have a “minor repair” from a “minor accident”. He then offered $800 off and I turned it down. No thanks.

Went to the Tesla delivery center today to drop off my existing license plates since they need it ahead of the delivery day. My car arrived today.

Here it is in all its bug splatter glory

1CF5559D-4AD9-4A77-8FE1-4DDAC2DA8970.jpeg

Your order date and car is almost identical to mine, we are in Naples FL. Ordered red/black M3P on 3/30, latest EDD is 6/1 - 6/15

Reactions: GolfProGiff