Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my SA completely bailed on me, he reached out first after I asked some questions on chat, then I placed my order, they have answered a few questions here and there and then all of the sudden after I changed my LR to Performance, he sent me a text asking me if I placed a new order, I replied explaining that I changed to performance and then never replied again.
I originally requested to transfer license plates and I don't want to do that anymore, the app doesn't allow me to do it either, any recommendations on how to approach this? I've been texting the SA daily with no response.
I have found texting my SA very unreliable. Call Tesla and you should be able to get everything sorted out.

Here's my final list of repairs I submitted to Tesla. I'm not excited about it needing paint work on the trunk but at least it's limited to one panel. The rest of the car is perfect so the overall quality significantly exceeded my expectations.

1. There are several penny sized dents on both sides of the trunk lid in the areas highlighted.
2. Trunk.alignmemt is off
3. Rattle coming from the driver door
PXL_20220516_174440803.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20220527_004550931~2.jpg

Reactions: Young Phenom
Tomorrow's the big day!! Had to sign an electronic document today to allow Tesla to request temporary Texas tags, so hopefully that means they'll be all ready for my delivery appointment! I'm so freakin' excited 🙃
They kept telling me “I didn’t use the draw function correctly” when signing that document. I had to physically go in after they rejected it 4 times 🙄

But it was done last Friday so I should be good!

Reactions: albrightc25
Canadian folks....WYA
Here are some details to my m3p progress:
( really hoping this is accurate since I bought all my Tesla accessories already lol)

Order Details: M3P, Black interior, White Interior, No FSD
Delivery Location: Vancouver Canada

April 12, 2022: Ordered
April 12, 2022 EDD: July 27 to Sep 4
April 22, 2022 EDD: July 9 to Aug 20
April 29, 2022 EDD: June 6 - July 11
May 15, 2022 EDD: May 29 - June 12
May 19, 2022: got a text asking if I have a trade in
A few updates!

May 27, 2022 EDD: May 30 - June 12
May 31, 2022 EDD: woke up this morning to a new EDD of June 3 - June 12 but received an email about payment is ready a few hours later! Then the EDD changed to June 3 - June 7. SA also texted me saying that I should be expecting delivery soon. BUT STILL NO VIN. but i assume ill be getting one very soon!!

sooo stoked!

Today was the day! The missing charge port arrived and was installed after nearly four weeks waiting. The car is a dream. There are a few minor paint and panel discrepancies that have been noted, but nothing major. Good luck, everyone!

OD: 2/21 (Est. March)
EDD1 (2/22): 4/26-5/24
EDD2 (4/15): 5/2- 5/15
EDD3 (4/20): 5/9-5/23
VIN Assigned (4/25)
EDD4 (5/5): 5/5-5/8
EDD5 (5/6): 5/6-5/9, etc. through 5/30
Scheduled Delivery (5/30)
Delivery: 5/31

Reactions: toquar and julit0
A few updates!

May 27, 2022 EDD: May 30 - June 12
May 31, 2022 EDD: woke up this morning to a new EDD of June 3 - June 12 but received an email about payment is ready a few hours later! Then the EDD changed to June 3 - June 7. SA also texted me saying that I should be expecting delivery soon. BUT STILL NO VIN. but i assume ill be getting one very soon!!

sooo stoked!
VIN found via the MVPA document on my account page - also found in the google chrome plugin:) But still not displayed on my account page just yet

Received a text today to schedule delivery. Scheduled immediately after receiving the text and picked the earliest time available to me, Thursday, June 9th.

M3P, Red Multi-Coat, Black Interior, no FSD, Texas

4/6: OD EDD Jun - Aug 2022
4/8: EDD June 12 - July 24
4/18: EDD June 14 - July 19
5/4: EDD July 6 - August 17
5/9: EDD June 3 - July 1
5/20: EDD May 31 - June 14
5/21: Trade-in text from Tesla
5/25: VIN assigned 264xxx
5/25: EDD June 6 - June 12
5/28: Model 3 departed factory text from Tesla
5/30: EDD June 1 - June 7
5/31: Schedule delivery text (Thursday, June 9)

Now that I didn't want a VIN, since I'm going out of town, they give me a VIN with an EDD of 6/2 to 6/6. When they text (call?) me to make the appointment how far out are the options usually? I'm out of town from 6/3 to 6/8.

The last SA I talked to said it was a week from when they get the car until delivery usually which would probably work out fine but I'm not sure that seems accurate based on other people here's experience.