Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got mine today as well! That parking lot was indeed a maze šŸ˜‚ kinda sad it rained on the way home, car is already dirty!

Attachments

• 6B6D2CEF-0BED-4312-BB57-D0CAD44142C0.jpeg
    6B6D2CEF-0BED-4312-BB57-D0CAD44142C0.jpeg
    419.8 KB · Views: 99
M3P | MSM | Black interior | No FSD
OD: 3/26
EDD #1: June/July 2022
EDD #2: 6/3 - 7/15
EDD #3 (4/26): 6/13 - 7/18
EDD #4 (5/1): 5/25 - 6/22
EDD #5 (5/9): 6/6 - 7/11
EDD #6 (5/18): 6/8 - 7/6

Good morning everyone, long time no see.

After around 2 weeks of waiting, finally got another EDD update and now I'm officially in the 2 weeks window! Happy that I might be able to squeak by my auto loan before another rate hike.

EDD #7 (6/2): 6/12 - 6/26

Good morning everyone, long time no see.

After around 2 weeks of waiting, finally got another EDD update and now I'm officially in the 2 weeks window! Happy that I might be able to squeak by my auto loan before another rate hike.

EDD #7 (6/2): 6/12 - 6/26
Yaaay! Shouldnt bee too long now. Our OD was 3/22 and just took delivery yesterday. Were in Socal.

Reactions: julit0
Yaaay! Shouldnt bee too long now. Our OD was 3/22 and just took delivery yesterday. Were in Socal.
That's amazing to hear and hope you are enjoying your car since we got the exact same config! Definitely have been dejected last week or so seeing later ODs get their cars delivered but I know the long wait is going to be worth it. I can definitely see the light at the end of the tunnel haha.

Reactions: julit0
got my vin 2 weeks ago, delivery scheduled for 6/1, only to get a call over memorial day weekend saying they need another week for delivery. anybody else get this? hope a week means a week..

got my vin 2 weeks ago, delivery scheduled for 6/1, only to get a call over memorial day weekend saying they need another week for delivery. anybody else get this? hope a week means a week..
Happened to me. Got pushed back two weeks because the service center wrecked it. Got a call 2 1/2 hours before I was to pick it up on 5/23 that they wrecked it. Although minor, but will have to order another front fascia. Thought I was buying a new car but now a repaired car. Scheduled for pickup on 6/6 now.

Telling myself it will most likely get pushed back again, but as of now they just pushed my EDD back up! :) Going to trade in my car and talk to bank next week just in case though,

M3P, Blue, Black Interior, No FSD
Destination: Detroit, Mi
OD: 05/13/22
(5/13)EDD: Jun - Aug
(5/16)EDD; Jul - Sept
(5/18)EDD: Aug 3 - Sept 14
(5/20)EDD: Jun 19 - Jul 17
Quick EDD updates
(5/24ish?)EDD: Jun - Aug
(5/26)EDD: Jun 19 -Jul 17
(5/31)EDD: Jun 22 - July 6

No VIN assigned yet.

Selling old car this week to get down payment ready and getting auto loan paperwork finalized with my bank. Still telling myself it will get pushed out again, but starting to get pretty excited.

Would be pretty neat if it did show up on 22 as my birthday present to myself! šŸ˜†

Now that I didn't want a VIN, since I'm going out of town, they give me a VIN with an EDD of 6/2 to 6/6. When they text (call?) me to make the appointment how far out are the options usually? I'm out of town from 6/3 to 6/8.

The last SA I talked to said it was a week from when they get the car until delivery usually which would probably work out fine but I'm not sure that seems accurate based on other people here's experience.
I was in a similar situation. My "window" was 6/1-6/6. I texted and asked when I could schedule delivery. They updated my account so I could schedule the delivery. When I went into it, the earliest I could schedule was 6/6 . If I were you, I would try to do the same thing. Your first delivery option "should" be 6/6 so you could possibly choose the latest date/time available. When you go to schedule, if it doesn't look like you have that flexibility, you could cancel out of the transaction and try to work it a different way. Just a thought.

What has everyone's experiences been regarding the trade-in text? I was speaking with my SA this morning and they said the car should be delivered in June which agrees with my EDD of 6/9-7/6. I just got a trade in text and wonder if its a sign things are progressing.