Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What the hell i was in my two week window for delivery got a call 10 days afo about a trade in and my window just jumped to july to august!! WTF

Order Date: 4/23 Configuration: M3P, Blue/Black, No FSD Location: Dublin, CA #1 EDD: June1 - july 31st
#2 EDD: July 31- October 1
#3 EDD: June 1- June 29( May5th)
#4 EDD: June 4 - June 18 (may 25th)
Trade in text May 26th
# 5 EDD: July 9th - August 13th(June 5th)
Wtf
Sorry to hear that.

What the hell i was in my two week window for delivery got a call 10 days afo about a trade in and my window just jumped to july to august!! WTF

Order Date: 4/23 Configuration: M3P, Blue/Black, No FSD Location: Dublin, CA #1 EDD: June1 - july 31st
#2 EDD: July 31- October 1
#3 EDD: June 1- June 29( May5th)
#4 EDD: June 4 - June 18 (may 25th)
Trade in text May 26th
# 5 EDD: July 9th - August 13th(June 5th)
Wtf
Has anyone else had this happen? I am hoping it is temporary and will update again tomorrow 🙏

Has anyone else had this happen? I am hoping it is temporary and will update again tomorrow 🙏
Happened to me this morning as well.
M3P - Red on black, no FSD - Bay Area
OD- 4-21
Trade-in txt - 5-26
Window was 6-4 - 6-18 as of last night.
Window now 7-9 - 8-13.

Guessing some production stall or component shortage? Wonder if has to do with specific configuration (paint/interior).

OD- 4-21
Trade-in txt - 5-26
Window now 7-9 - 8-13.

Guessing some production stall or component shortage? Wonder if has to do with specific configuration (paint/interior).
I am going to Tesla in Dublin yoday to try to find out what the hell happened. Whenever i text i just get generalized bullshit replies where i can tell they didn’t even look up my account

I am going to Tesla in Dublin yoday to try to find out what the hell happened. Whenever i text i just get generalized bullshit replies where i can tell they didn’t even look up my account
Same Bullshit song and dance. Just an estimate. Based on current factory estimates. Until you have a VIN it is all a guess. He said there is nothing specific about the bay area being delayed. I think ot might be alot of long range orders upgrading to get the car sooner and jumping ahead in line because of their OD of there long range

Reactions: julit0
OD- 4-21
Trade-in txt - 5-26
Window now 7-9 - 8-13.

Mine is blue with black so I don’t think so. It seems it is just the bay area. Were you picking yours up at Dublin showroom?

Looking at all of this I am still on a 12-day window June 18-30. I just got this EDD after switching to Performance yesterday. Maybe tomorrow I’ll see a pushback. Is anyone here waiting from the east?

I'm in North Carolina. But I only ordered on June 2nd. On day 2 my EDD changed from June-August (which is still showing on Tesla's site) to August 1st-September 5th.

Reactions: windjammer99
I'm approaching my Window on a Silver Metallic MP3. Was originally June 15th to July 30th. It's been drifting in and out. First narrowed to June 15th to 30th but now is the 18th-30th. My trade in offer expires on the 9th however so I'm concerned that's going to push things out further.

M3P, MSM/Black, No FSD, Los Angeles

O/D: 3/26
EDD1: May-Jun (3/26)
EDD2: May 17-Jun 14 (3/26)
EDD3: Apr 19-Apr 30 (4/1)
EDD4: May 14-Jun 11 (4/20)
EDD5: Jun 2-Jul 14 (4/25)
EDD6: Jun 11-Jul 16 (4/26)
EDD7: May16 - Jun 14 (5/1)
EDD8: Jun 9 - Jul 7 (5/7)
EDD9: Jun 7 - Jun 21 (5/23)
VIN assigned (265xxx) (5/26)
EDD10: Jun 6-Jun 9 (5/26)
Home Delivery Scheduled June 7 12-4PM (5/26)
Just got a call from Tesla. Rep said that the car was still in transit, but they don't expect any hiccups for the delivery on Tuesday.

Just praying I don't become a horror story like I've seen in this thread. 🙏🏻