Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel you bud. I ordered April 14. You can not make sense out of nonsense. Then they give you a 3 day window to pick up. Heaven forbid you take vacation or travel for work, become sick and they Willy Nillie move your date and give you a 3 day window because someone else declined. You either accept or get bumped again. It’s a flawed system. Edit ***** I do notice you are in Greece and assume taking delivery there. It probably has something to do with their inability to fill a cargo ship with vehicles to maximize their cost saving on shipment at your expense of time.
It’s coming from Shanghai. Gotta be lockdown related.

7 M3Ps, all Demos just opened up as “Existing Inventory” within 200 miles of my zip code. Two of them (MSM/Black - White/Black) with less than 50 miles on them. They have my config (Blue/Black) with 165mi. I shrunk the radius and 4 of 7 are within 25 miles. Ugghhh…I’m not that desperate…yet.

Reactions: NCDAG's M3P
my mind is fried from hitting refresh so many times LOL
Dang my j still doesn’t spell June. And it’s now a lowercase A hahahaha

Attachments

• C80BAB63-EFAB-4048-A6E4-B1B1D0985F2E.jpeg
    C80BAB63-EFAB-4048-A6E4-B1B1D0985F2E.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Funny
Reactions: GuyDude and julit0
Ordered 6/11. EDD 7/7 - 8/4. Have not seen that change yet. No VIN or anything yet. A tad nervous because we'll be out of town ant the end of that window. Who knows, but the pessimist in me is prepared for us to get bumped because of that.
Same here , I’ll be out of the country at the beginning of my new EDD. So I feel your concern

Reactions: TableSmash