Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 6/11. EDD 7/7 - 8/4. Have not seen that change yet. No VIN or anything yet. A tad nervous because we'll be out of town ant the end of that window. Who knows, but the pessimist in me is prepared for us to get bumped because of that.
Heck I ordered 2 months ahead of you and your date is sooner then my end date of 8/10. I don’t put much weight on their projection dates at all. Someone got a car from start of order to finish in less then a week. It’s sad the time frame to take possession is 3 days given the fact the delivery time is as predictable as Timing a newborn babies turd.

Tuesday surely does seem like the day for P trims to get VINs. @travasky was definitely on point. I’ll stay hopefully for a VIN next week then haha. So excited for the people who got theirs today.
Me too. Heck I almost got a semi, almost lol. My J and A were changing from upper case to lower case most of the morning upon refreshing. It now seems consistent upper case. Unknown if it means anything and it’s not even very interesting but it is true lol

• Funny
Reactions: NCDAG's M3P
Heck I ordered 2 months ahead of you and your date is sooner then my end date of 8/10. I don’t put much weight on their projection dates at all. Someone got a car from start of order to finish in less then a week. It’s sad the time frame to take possession is 3 days given the fact the delivery time is as predictable as Timing a newborn babies turd.
When we got our Y, ordered on 4/28/21, received 6/20/21. Delivery timeframe shifted all over (it was a weird time for several reasons). No EDD was shown for a few weeks. Oddly, I was given an original EDD the day after I ordered (which disappeared the next day)...............that original EDD was actually spot on with when we actually received. So who knows? Feels like its a bit of a random number generator to me.

What a turn of events!!! Got a vin 295xxx and EDD of 6/16-6/20. I was honestly to the point of accepting I wouldn’t get my car this month and then wham!

Congrats man. What a whirlwind. Let this be a lesson to all, EDDs are all over the place so don't stress out too much about the estimates. I do acknowledge it's hard and we all have different things we are going through whether it be rising interest rates, no car, rising gas prices, etc., etc.. At the end of the day, it was similar to the mortgage process. We probably stress out a little bit more than we should. At the end, it usually ends up in a good result.

Last edited: