Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my adjustment on Saturday but I don’t have a VIN. Rocket never got a freaking adjustment he jumped straight to VIN and 4 day window so there is still hope. I think the VINs are done for today though
Yeah I literally went from EDD of 7/28-9/8 yesterday to VIN and 4 day window today... so I would not freak out if I was any of you in this forum. I'm guessing unless you ordered this month, you're going to get your car this month.

Reactions: Flatbroke
For those getting vin #. Do you get text messages or do you look at the app ?
I noticed it in the app. My app would update typically once a week from Tesla.
App - no text yet. I'm scrambling to get my financing and insurance ready. I'm going to call them later today after I've got that squared away and see if I can pick up the car sooner. I was going to put a lot more money down on the car but decided with the economic turmoil going on I'm better off keeping that cash stashed just in case.
I am not putting insurnace on until I have my delivery date/time confirmed so I am not paying for something I do not have.

Reactions: RedRocketM3P
App - no text yet. I'm scrambling to get my financing and insurance ready. I'm going to call them later today after I've got that squared away and see if I can pick up the car sooner. I was going to put a lot more money down on the car but decided with the economic turmoil going on I'm better off keeping that cash stashed just in case.
Good thinking

I noticed it in the app. My app would update typically once a week from Tesla.

I am not putting insurnace on until I have my delivery date/time confirmed so I am not paying for something I do not have.
I have to give proof of insurance to my loan provider (Star One CU) in order to get the financing ready so I don't really have a choice. Oh well, $30-40 for a few days is not a big deal for me.

Reactions: t-rex266
I have to give proof of insurance to my loan provider (Star One CU) in order to get the financing ready so I don't really have a choice. Oh well, $30-40 for a few days is not a big deal for me.
I am also planning to go through Star One CU. I have used them in the past (years ago) and the experience was terrific. Makes me wonder why I don't do my banking with them in general.

What broke specifically? Jaguar making an EV is funny given their reputation for electrical gremlins.
The ECU and valve body for the air suspension(two separate occasions) . the 12v battery, twice, they had it for three weeks after it refused to move from an intersection in downtown Austin, which was fun. they replaced come relays. and last but not lease the onboard charger system replaced, not once but twice. and of course I come to the rescue in my M3P
ipace2.jpg

Stash the cash as long as your lender has no penalty for early payoffs and you can do the monthly payment without issue at the lower down payment amount. I paid cash for a new car for the wife 3 months ago and I regret it. $52k I wish I was sitting on.

Ive seen VINS assigned throughout the day based on months of watching the LR and SR threads. Most likely in early morning and evening.
For what it's worth, I went to bed around midnight last night with no VIN, and woke up to the dogs barking at 3am, checked the app, and had it. Maybe they can come at anytime? I've got my fingers crossed for ya man. I would absolutely think, given the AZ EDD's, that the whole crew should be getting them very soon if I did.

I am also planning to go through Star One CU. I have used them in the past (years ago) and the experience was terrific. Makes me wonder why I don't do my banking with them in general.
I'm switching to them as my primary banking institution just because of all the positive things I've heard about them and how pleasant my experience has been. They're really great.

Reactions: kevz