Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Things are developing quickly here! Converted my cash order to a finance order now with an updated MVPA and sent it out to my local CU for the loan to be processed so I can receive the check. Just paid all of my down payment and confirmed with the SA that my delivery will be Sunday, June 19th at one of Tesla's local SC!

Also love to see everyone else getting their VINs in here. See you guys on the other side :).

Screen Shot 2022-06-15 at 12.27.52 PM.png

Things are developing quickly here! Converted my cash order to a finance order now with an updated MVPA and sent it out to my local CU for the loan to be processed so I can receive the check. Just paid all of my down payment and confirmed with the SA that my delivery will be Sunday, June 19th at one of Tesla's local SC!

Also love to see everyone else getting their VINs in here. See you guys on the other side :).

View attachment 816982
Did you not have a dealer funding request form from your lender? I just gave Tesla that, and they said they'd handle the rest. I just have to sign the MVPA when I pick up.

I have white interior too but I'm worried about going lower than 30% because the inspectors here are tint Nazis. But at 30% with white interior I doubt it's even worth spending the money. Definitely want to see the pics to see how dark 15% looks with white interior.
I have 15 on the windows and the back. 50 on the windshield and the roof. You can still see with white compared to black interiors but the heat reduction is a game changer. Especially in Florida

Reactions: Brou
Did you not have a dealer funding request form from your lender? I just gave Tesla that, and they said they'd handle the rest. I just have to sign the MVPA when I pick up.
Nope! Each CU and bank processing a loan has different KDEs (Key Data Elements) that they look at to assess your credit risk rating. In the case with my CU, they didn't need any funding request or what not. Just a MVPA from Tesla's side to process the check.

Reactions: julit0
Nope! Each CU and bank processing a loan has different KDEs (Key Data Elements) that they look at to assess your credit risk rating. In the case with my CU, they didn't need any funding request or what not. Just a MVPA from Tesla's side to process the check.
USAA uses a DFR "Dealer Funding Request". Basically you give it to Tesla and Tesla goes and gets the money so you aren't in the middle of it. Not a credit risk / rating thing. Just to streamline the process.

Reactions: julit0
Ok, so I am home and have to finish work for the day (kinda lol). Everything looked great with the car, but there were numerous panel alignments that were slightly off all over the vehicle but nothing bad enough to warrant rejecting the vehicle. I'm debating whether I even ask them to fix it or not because it's not really even noticeable unless you're running your fingers on the gaps. Paint had a minor scuff that I was able to rub off with my fingers on the front bumper, and that's the only thing I noticed. Car runs great, no squeaks or rattles when driving and the acceleration is orgasmic. Can't wait for the tint and to start installing some of these accessories!