Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Vin assigned. I did what someone did yesterday (don't remember who) and text me SA and told him i'm in my window and will be traveling soon, can I please have an update. They said no they don't have access to assign vin's, then an hour later I received a text that my win was assigned.

So.... I literally just received a text from my SA. "Your VIN is now assigned." Sure enough is not on the app but its on my actual account.

Somebody slap me! Am I dreaming? The VIN anxiety is finally over

Delivery anxiety has just begun

I have a xxx293 VIN, is that legit?o_O
😊

Delivery 6/18 - 6/21
OK, even though my EDD window has just begun, and there is plenty of room for things to turn out well and no real reason for me to feel left behind, forgotten or ignored, these posts inspired me to reach out to my SA just to see if he had any transparency on my order beyond his original text to me on 5/28 that my car would be built in mid-June. He just responded that the order would be "filled" in the next 2 days, and be available to pick up by the middle of next week! Although I don't have a VIN or any official notice yet, I am relaxed enough now to stop maniacally refreshing the website and the app and just take a break from worry for the next few days. I don't think he is blowing smoke at me, he's been very straightforward, and with the avalanche of VINs coming out for everyone, I feel OK about it all. I believe I will have my car before the end of the month. I would like Flatbroke to get his before me, though.

Question: does that mean you have from that time frame to pick it up, or it’s supposed to be ready for pickup between those hours?
Ready for pickup during your window. I actually left work a half hour into my window because I knew they weren't coming at 10. They came at 11 and I got the car at 11:30

I graduated today.
O/D 4/15 traded in my daily the Evo is not a daily

Attachments

• 20220615_130015-01.jpeg
    20220615_130015-01.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:
only issue I have with the car is : fingerprints Inside the dam headlight assembly…. Ughhh are you freaking kidding me?? Finger prints on the actual glass lense and on the inside trim of both headlights …What a pain….
I got a blemish on my right passenger door panel. The coating just completely rubbed off in the area. I don't even know how that passed QA inspection. My front bumper is mis aligned and not flush with the frunk. It just doesn't fit right and it's irritating I filled in a service request

Reactions: julit0
[snipped] Although I don't have a VIN or any official notice yet....[snipped]
Well, shut my mouth! After coming to terms with my anxiety and going back to researching mods for my car after it arrives, I go to shut down my laptop for the evening and give the Tesla account browser window a little refresh before I close it and BOOM, there's a VIN below my order number! I'm a 296XXX! My SA was not leading me on.

Sorry, Flatbroke. 😰 You have got to be next....

Well, shut my mouth! After coming to terms with my anxiety and going back to researching mods for my car after it arrives, I go to shut down my laptop for the evening and give the Tesla account browser window a little refresh before I close it and BOOM, there's a VIN below my order number! I'm a 296XXX! My SA was not leading me on.

Sorry, Flatbroke. 😰 You have got to be next....
You should have your honest SA look up Flats RN