Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My floor mats arrived this evening! Went with the “Super Liner” brand found on Amazon. $159.99 and came with driver/passenger/back seats/trunk. All weather and are nice quality. Airing them out in the garage now. This was the last of my accessories (for now) that I was waiting on.

Amazon: SUPER LINER Tesla Model 3 Floor... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YPTK2M4?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Last edited:
My floor mats arrived this evening! Went with the “Superliner” brand found on Amazon. $159.99 and came with driver/passenger/back seats/trunk. All weather and are nice quality. Airing them out in the garage now. This was the last of my accessories (for now) that I was waiting on.

Amazon: SUPER LINER Tesla Model 3 Floor... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YPTK2M4?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
when does the car arrive? I returned all my mats and accessories except the Nema 6-50 plug, may still work that out with the wife when she isnt looking lol

Reactions: julit0
Graduation day - Marina Del Rey, CA Delivery Center. The SA the took my order at their Del Amo Mall store near where I live - was actually transferred to the Delivery Center to support all the deliveries. So a very cool, full-circle moment from Order to Delivery.

I used that TMC checklist and I seriously couldn't find anything wrong with it after an hour. I had to go back to work, so I plan on more inspection and playing around with it - NOW...but I am super happy with the build quality. The ride home was great - no weird noises and quiet as expected. It only had 34% charge on it - but no problem - hooking it up to the wall connector to start charging after 9pm tonight.

Tint and PPF on Monday. Get the car back on Friday. More pics after that.

Cheers and enjoy those upcoming weekend deliveries folks! I'm hanging here until @Flatbroke gets his.

View attachment 817913 View attachment 817917View attachment 817918View attachment 817916 View attachment 817914

So @Old Stewball - It did come with a 5-15 Mobile Connect bundle - and the J1772 was in the bag too. My order date was 5/01 - so two weeks after the "cut-off".

View attachment 817915
Congrats on the car, the Blue looks amazing !!! You didn’t see a red on white there did you? My pickup is on Sunday there

Reactions: julit0
Happy for all of you getting your VINs and cars! I'm sure hoping that I get mine before the end of quarter push.

Location: Central Valley, CA. SC pickup is Stockton, CA - about 80 miles from the Fremont plant.

OD: 5/27 - M3P, MSM exterior, black interior, no FSD. Website showed delivery of June - Aug 2022
EDD immediately after ordering: 9/2 - 10/14
6/7 - EDD changed to 6/9 - 6/19. I also got a phone call that afternoon asking if I wanted to trade in a vehicle (I do not have a trade-in)
6/10 - EDD changed to 7/24 - 8/28
6/16 - I text the SA asking if I would be getting it this quarter and got the generic response to check the app or wait for a text.

I sure hope my 7/24 - 8/28 EDD doesn't stick. A big reason why I went with the Performance was the shorter delivery time!
I feel for ya. I got the same trade in thing on May 19th, then got bumped, humped and bumped again. I just left a bike at Harley in Lathrop. they were glad to get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben Tarver
Tomorrow I am selling my 4C . I have ordered the model 3 performance in red. I sure hope I'm doing the right thing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220503-110602_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220503-110602_Gallery.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 81
Just got my VIN today. Checked it this morning and it still was still telling me June 18-30th. Checked it today and BOOM!

Model 3 Performance | MSM | Black | No FSD | Financed | w/ Trade | CT

OD: Apr 30, 2022 | Web EDD at OD: June - Aug | 5/4: June 7-30 | 5/15: -June 15-30 5/30: June 18-30 | 6/7: VIN Received June 21-26

Received notice on Friday 6/10 that my vehicle had left the factory and was in route to the delivery facility. Estimated delivery June 21-26

Got my delivery date today! June 25th at 11:00. So from OD to DD it will be 56 days. Unlike other reports, there were no changes (extensions) to the original date range. it slowly drew into focus and ultimately fell into the range I was provided a week after ordering. Hoping you all have a similar experience.

Reactions: Donjo and t-rex266