Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm back from my delivery at the local SC! Forgive me for the lack of pictures as I was too excited and focused on looking for potential paint defect/panel gap that I forgot to take pictures along the way. All in all, the delivery experience was super smooth. Got to the SC location, the SA welcomed me and I had to turn in the finance check and signed some documents. Afterwards, they showed me the car and the rest is history. I have no problem with the car besides the rear trunk gaps being maybe a little too wide for my liking but I don't think there's really a way to make those gaps any tighter so I'm giving Tesla a pass.

Really happy with the driving experience on my way home and the auto pilot is absolutely amazing. With rumored Enhanced Auto Pilot coming to all markets, don't lose faith and stay patient for those who are waiting for their vehicles. I've waited nearly 3 months for the car and I have no regrets waiting that long haha. Hope to see everyone else on this thread with their vehicles soon! :)

View attachment 818229
Awesome. Looks great.

I picked up the M3P today , build was really good overall. There is a small dot in the paint , like something was in the paint but honestly it’s so small I’m good with it. Really love it so far ….. now where is @Flatbroke M3P already !!!! #teamflatbroke

1D00E7AA-225F-4B9A-8990-B2665D88FBBF.jpeg

scheduled my delivery yesterday for 6/30 in Austin. OOD 5/27, I helped out with deliveries last week and will be there twice this week to help out again, AND.. I will be there on the 30th when my wife comes to get her M3P, If all works well it will be the last car I deliver to customer this quarter before I return to my hole at the Gigafactory.

scheduled my delivery yesterday for 6/30 in Austin. OOD 5/27, I helped out with deliveries last week and will be there twice this week to help out again, AND.. I will be there on the 30th when my wife comes to get her M3P, If all works well it will be the last car I deliver to customer this quarter before I return to my hole at the Gigafactory.
that is awesome on the deliveries. Don’t stop there. Help a friend in need. Get someone to give me a vin. I can send you my RN number if it helps. We tried, sacrificing a v8 motor,
Motor oil over the shoulder, “Eye of newt, and toe of frog, Wool of bat, and tongue of doge” I We sacrificed goats then I offered my sister and or brother in law depending upon preference, then it was 3 steers and a small pigglet. And a couple other things to dark to share publicly. 😂.

Hey maybe you’ll be at my SC. I’m taking delivery at north Austin location.

Yeah, it's hard to describe, the closest thing is a roller coaster with magnetic acceleration (like Velocicoaster or Hagrid's at Universal). No shifting adds to it too, there's no interruption of power, or change, it's just a continuous, smooth surge of power.
When I first experienced the acceleration on a test drive my ears got plugged :oops: