Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh yeah! I’m excited ! Never thought i would buy a Tesla. But I’m more excited than ever!

Question to anyone in SoCal and has purchased a MP3: what are the general wait times you guys have seen or experienced first hand?

Thanks!
BF

300319BF-E362-457E-B371-A27D5E827D7E.jpeg

I'm in Arvada, about 1/2 mile west of Arvada Center.

Mid August . . I'll take it! lol, hopefully this will be the case for all.

Ah man that'd be so sweet. We'll have to all pop some Champaign lol.
They don't make the the 3 in Austin unfortunately. :(

I wish we could get a German made Tesla out of their factory... would trust it much more. I rarely hear complaints if at all from my contacts there with their Teslas. Big difference with our "min. wage / tip me" mindset workers here vs other countries that actually value their job and performs respectively.
I believe I have all my tasks completed. Found out i went too far. Did the pre finance approval the same night I ordered it. Found out later thats a mistake.

Did you go with your credit union? Most pre approvals are good for 60 days... some 45 and some 30.
What are all the tasks required ?

I believe “registration,” “trade-in,” and “financing” are the steps that you can complete before getting the DD window. The steps are displayed if you click on the “View” button of the vehicle on the app.

@polarbearbear to the rescue. Thanks :) Got to it before I saw your message @Heymon123.

Hey, future Performance owners!
Just sitting around waiting for my VIN to pop up. Decided to join the forum for fun and hopefully learn a thing or two.

Ordered on June 16th, EDD at the time of ordering June to August.
EDD got updated the next day, August 12th to September 16.
Changed from July 30 to September 3rd on June 27th.
Hoping to get the VIN soon :)

Pearl White with Black interior, located in NJ.

Hopefully, everyone gets a VIN or an earlier-than-expected EDD!
So hard to be patient!

Hey, future Performance owners!
Just sitting around waiting for my VIN to pop up. Decided to join the forum for fun and hopefully learn a thing or two.

Ordered on June 16th, EDD at the time of ordering June to August.
EDD got updated the next day, August 12th to September 16.
Changed from July 30 to September 3rd on June 27th.
Hoping to get the VIN soon :)

Pearl White with Black interior, located in NJ.

Hopefully, everyone gets a VIN or an earlier-than-expected EDD!
So hard to be patient!
Welcome... we're all hoping for the best. 🤞
Anyone live in Southern California like me ? Just ordered my M3P last week and curious to see what ETAs people have seen or experienced
There are some here from So Cal. It'd help if you added your OD and EDD info in your signature. 👍

From what I've gathered we're averaging about a 6-8 week from OD to DD. Some may say 4-6 weeks...it's all a toss up.