Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
is anyone getting homelink installed? i love that feature and cant believe they stopped including it standard
Never.

My last car had a built in opener that allowed me to hit a button on the steering wheel to open/close the garage. It was included in the price of the car. My previous vehicles had Homelink mirrors - also included with the cost of the cars. No way I'm going to pay $350 to open my garage. I clipped my peasantly garage door remote to the door card and use that to open/close the door (I don't like the remote on the sun visor).

Reactions: dgoodlan
elon thinks wifi garage openers are popular....i don't know a single person that has one
And they're terrible, honestly. Not that the functionality isn't great, but it's another thing you have to do. Whether you're asking Siri/Google Assistant to open the door, or having to look at your phone, it's much easier when it just opens like magic, or touching the button on your screen.

Reactions: t-rex266
That's great news!

This would be go to know from others that placed orders after the mobile connector included cutoff date and still received mobile connectors. I already have the wall connector installed but a mobile connector would be a nice surprise!
I've not seen a single person say they did not get the mobile connector yet, and plenty of people who ordered WELL after the cutoff date have reported receiving them.

Could go away at any time, but so far, so good.

Reactions: duplantisjj
BREAKING: US Senator Joe Manchin says he has reached deal with Democrats on economy, climate bill. "The major milestone opens the door for party lawmakers to begin work as soon as next week to advance a signature component of President Biden’s agenda."

So when’s the 7-8k savings? Anybody hear anything?

BREAKING: US Senator Joe Manchin says he has reached deal with Democrats on economy, climate bill. "The major milestone opens the door for party lawmakers to begin work as soon as next week to advance a signature component of President Biden’s agenda."

So when’s the 7-8k savings? Anybody hear anything?
Well, a Model 3 Performance wasn't even going to be eligible for the rebate in the original draft of the bill - so I doubt it's ever coming, for us.