Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Flatbroke wow, I’ve been lurking ever since my last posts, never thought I’d see the day and so glad to see it! For some reason I’m actually more excited for yours than the possibility of mine later this month. Glad to see you finally getting what’s yours!

Quick update since I don’t have signature ability yet, OD 6/24 was Blk/blk I swapped to MSM/Black probably 7/19 or 7/20. On 8/1 got a 2 week window. 8/25-9/8. No vin but we shall see been holding since that date. Also I’m out of Florida for those wondering.

Good luck Flat Broke!

So I ordered the Tesla Wall Charger and the Mobile connector kit on 7/3. The wall charger showed up about 2 weeks ago. The Mobile Connector Kit has yet to ship. Does anyone know why these kits aren't shipping ?
I got my mobile connector kit from order Date 5/01, just this past weekend. So 3 months, although August was promised ship date when I ordered. You may be a month or two away. They have to work thru all the orders from at least early may and catch up.

Just a PSA, may start hearing about cars coming without free mobile connectors once they’re available shipping immediately from the Tesla store.

Your J1772 adapter is separate and cars should continue to at least come with that.

I got my mobile connector kit from order Date 5/01, just this past weekend. So 3 months, although August was promised ship date when I ordered. You may be a month or two away. They have to work thru all the orders from at least early may and catch up.

Just a PSA, may start hearing about cars coming without free mobile connectors once they’re available shipping immediately from the Tesla store.

Your J1772 adapter is separate and cars should continue to at least come with that.
Thanks alot for the heads up on that. I was hoping that was the case. I dont plan alot of commuting or long hauls so the wall charger will be good. Just one of those guys who would rather have something and not need it than the other way round.

@Flatbroke wow, I’ve been lurking ever since my last posts, never thought I’d see the day and so glad to see it! For some reason I’m actually more excited for yours than the possibility of mine later this month. Glad to see you finally getting what’s yours!

Quick update since I don’t have signature ability yet, OD 6/24 was Blk/blk I swapped to MSM/Black probably 7/19 or 7/20. On 8/1 got a 2 week window. 8/25-9/8. No vin but we shall see been holding since that date. Also I’m out of Florida for those wondering.

Good luck Flat Broke!
Thank you I appreciate it. They told me they are “cranking out” M3Ps right now. You will most likely bet getting it very soon.

Ok Guys, Gals and those still undecided. I need your help. I’m not sure what is going on. Got a weird text. Looked in my app and it showed something other then a 2 week window. What kind of witchcraft are they doing now? I’m so used to 2 week windows I not sure what the heck is the next step. View attachment 838258
Wow finally! Hoping for a quick and effortless delivery for you! Congrats, and kudos for sticking around this long lol

Reactions: Flatbroke