Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, I forgot one really important thing!

My car came with software version 2022.15.102... 2022.16 came out in May, so it's fairly old, as expected. REALLY hope to get on the list for updates soon, but not holding my breath!

That's the version mine came with, 1 week later no sign of an update.

It seems to have no rhyme or reason on who gets what when. If I had to guess, I believe they give the least buggy version to new deliveries so we have a stable platform to learn the car on. I would assume they load the software on the hardware as it comes in and is waiting to be put in a car, That would explain why new cars are so out of date. It makes sense in my mind anyway.

😂 Thanks for hanging with me. I appreciate it.
Elon is celebrating @Flatbroke

dancing-elon-musk-dancing.gif

That's the version mine came with, 1 week later no sign of an update.

It seems to have no rhyme or reason on who gets what when. If I had to guess, I believe they give the least buggy version to new deliveries so we have a stable platform to learn the car on. I would assume they load the software on the hardware as it comes in and is waiting to be put in a car, That would explain why new cars are so out of date. It makes sense in my mind anyway.
Yeah, that’s exactly what they do. As for when we will get an update, it’s usually anywhere between 2 weeks and a month. My EOQ/EOY delivery in December took about 3 weeks until I was in the update system… so it should be quicker this time, for sure!

I saw someone on Reddit asked the same question and when they called Tesla it is because MVPAs are generated after delivery is scheduled. I hope that helps
Well I got a text to schedule delivery. I can’t set an appointment because I don’t have finance shored up. Can’t shore the finance up with out a MVPA. The process is strange

Been lurking, figured I should probably contribute.

Order date 6/5. White exterior, black interior
First EDD: 7/12-8/9
First two week window: 7/25-8/8
2nd: 7/31-8/15
3rd: 8/5-8/19

Starting to feel like I’ll be handed the torch from flatbroke when/if he gets a car

4th: 8/9-8/20. Technically not a 2 week but still
Woke up to a VIN!