Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are many restrictions on the ev tax credit. Maybe a 2023 Chevy Bolt will qualify for the govmint tax credit. And the dealer will be sure to price it accordingly. Speaking of which, I’m enjoying the purchase process sans dealer. I’m impressed that Tesla made an online order process that complies with all the state dealer laws.

Reactions: Flatbroke
So my m3p has been in the detail shop all week. I ordered a black and red dual motor badge and black t badges for them to put on after the fact. The car is MSM and wrapped in full xpel stealth PPF which makes it a sarin finish. Apparently I messed up the T badges and they are stickers that go over the top of the badges but the guys already removed my factory badges. The dual motor checks out and can be put on the car though. Do you guys think I should bother getting some replacement badges or leave it without the T badges?

Picked up yesterday. Had a little scratch under the rear passenger vent (plastic piece easily replaced. After taking delivery they said they’d make it a mobile fix. Come to my house and replace the part on my driveway. Exterior Car cleanliness was subpar, will definitely claybar and polish this weekend. 0-60 pulls so damn my kids raise there hands in the back seat like a roller coaster so we all love it. Rides very luxurious like. No panel gap issues.
Loving the car. Feels like a dream, I have to ask my wife to pinch me to make sure I’m not dreaming that we now have a sexy metallic spaceship in the driveway. Lol good luck to you gents.
2791A35E-6FA5-4CA8-BE24-0BB70236CE70.jpeg

So my m3p has been in the detail shop all week. I ordered a black and red dual motor badge and black t badges for them to put on after the fact. The car is MSM and wrapped in full xpel stealth PPF which makes it a sarin finish. Apparently I messed up the T badges and they are stickers that go over the top of the badges but the guys already removed my factory badges. The dual motor checks out and can be put on the car though. Do you guys think I should bother getting some replacement badges or leave it without the T badges?
I would order new ones since the all-black badges look nice better than the stickers

Reactions: julit0
The only things I have to adjust too is the smaller mirrors, I forgot how narrow they were. Also the stupid huge smile that everyone around me must see when I mash the peddle down. This has to be the epitome of a full grown man child’s toy! My oldest son keeps asking for faster…
Yeah I was kind of concerned about the mirrors. Between the cameras and an actual head-turn, I think I'll manage just fine, but it will be strange to get used to the small field of view in the mirrors. I've gotten used to setting my mirrors with the SAE method, and that just isn't possible with the Tesla mirrors. I'm thinking about getting some Sumas, but I want to check out the auto-dimming feature first (never had that before).

Reactions: Sonic1386
Nice! I'm also planning to wrap my MSM in XPEL Stealth PPF. It's hard to pick between that and the 3M satin psychedelic vinyl wrap, but the extra protection, self-healing properties, and 10-year warranty are pretty good selling points for the PPF.

Are your factory badges still available to be reattached? Or is your ranking (black badges) --> (no badges) --> (factory badges)?