Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woohoo! These are a hell of a ride! When will you have it back with the wrap? About 10 days from now or so?
I was told it would take 4-5 days so I’m hoping I get it on next Monday.
Nice! I'm really looking forward to seeing how it looks with the wrap. It's so tempting to go with the satin psychedelic, but I keep flipping back and forth between that that and the XPEL Stealth PPF... seeing it from a few more angles always helps 😆
I will definitely post some pictures when I get it back from getting it wrapped. I’ve seen a few vehicles with this wrap and I think it is very unique and makes the car stand out.

View attachment 841072I picked up my M3P today. I had never driven one before today. I have been in a couple but had never driven one. All I can say is wow! What a ride. They were ready for me at the center and asked about payment. I told them that I wanted to do an inspection before I paid and they were ok with that. They even unlocked it so that I could do an interior inspection. I went through my checklist and everything was good. I verified that I had the matrix lights and even though I ordered it on June 21st the mobile charger with the J1772 adapter was included. I had ordered the mobile charger when I ordered my car and I believe that I was successful in canceling that order. I’m going to leave the car in my driveway for the next few days until I get it to the wrap and tint shop. I’m going with the STEK NEX premium ceramic tint but I don’t know what % I’m going with yet. The car is getting wrapped with the 3M Satin Flip Psychadelic wrap. I can’t wait to see how it will look when finished. View attachment 841070View attachment 841071
Great pics and Congrats! Looking forward to your pics once wrapped.
Woohoo! These are a hell of a ride! When will you have it back with the wrap? About 10 days from now or so?

Nice! I'm really looking forward to seeing how it looks with the wrap. It's so tempting to go with the satin psychedelic, but I keep flipping back and forth between that that and the XPEL Stealth PPF... seeing it from a few more angles always helps 😆

I was in the same boat until I decided on going with a full ppf for now. The colors for vinyl+ppf rolls are limited at the moment. Hopefully by next year (after winter preferably) they'll have more colors available.

Ppf over regular vinyl was another consideration, but that's a lot of wrap going on lol. I've been curious how wraps will hold up in heavy winter conditions so I may wrap the pillars for now and test it this winter while I hit the slopes.

VIN where are you? Maybe my car is being made right now? :D

Reactions: LorentzTorque
View attachment 841072I picked up my M3P today. I had never driven one before today. I have been in a couple but had never driven one. All I can say is wow! What a ride. They were ready for me at the center and asked about payment. I told them that I wanted to do an inspection before I paid and they were ok with that. They even unlocked it so that I could do an interior inspection. I went through my checklist and everything was good. I verified that I had the matrix lights and even though I ordered it on June 21st the mobile charger with the J1772 adapter was included. I had ordered the mobile charger when I ordered my car and I believe that I was successful in canceling that order. I’m going to leave the car in my driveway for the next few days until I get it to the wrap and tint shop. I’m going with the STEK NEX premium ceramic tint but I don’t know what % I’m going with yet. The car is getting wrapped with the 3M Satin Flip Psychadelic wrap. I can’t wait to see how it will look when finished. View attachment 841070View attachment 841071
Nice! I ordered the same day, same spec added EAP. Still waiting on a VIN. Can’t wait to see the wrap.

Reactions: Flatbroke
Delivery date scheduled! Timeline below and in signature.

OD: 6/9 (M3LR)
EDD September - December 2022.
6/10: EDD December 2 - January 27
6/15: EDD September 12 - October 24
6/21: Changed to M3P
6/26: EDD July 21 - August 18
7/22: EDD August 4 - August 17
7/27: EDD August 9 - August 23
8/1: EDD Aug 14 - Aug 25
8/9: EDD Aug 21 - Aug 25 + VIN RECEIVED
8/12: Delivery Date Scheduled for Aug 18
Congrats! Scheduled my delivery yesterday for 8/23

Finally got my two week window. Sep 4 - Sep 18.
Seems the general windows are still holding well. For any who are curious, I've been keeping track of those in the US who ordered in June and into the first few days of July (the OD range of those seeing 2-week windows, VINs, etc right now). Ignoring the outliers (looking at you, flatbroke!), currently the average OD to assignment of 2-week window is 41 days, OD to VIN is 51 days, and OD to delivery is 58 days.

I'm one of the poor souls past that average timeline along with unlock, gtcrispy, and probably some others in here who are also a bit past the ~41 day mark to get a 2-week window who still have nothing yet.

Seems the general windows are still holding well. For any who are curious, I've been keeping track of those in the US who ordered in June and into the first few days of July (the OD range of those seeing 2-week windows, VINs, etc right now). Ignoring the outliers (looking at you, flatbroke!), currently the average OD to assignment of 2-week window is 41 days, OD to VIN is 51 days, and OD to delivery is 58 days.

I'm one of the poor souls past that average timeline along with unlock, gtcrispy, and probably some others in here who are also a bit past the ~41 day mark to get a 2-week window who still have nothing yet.
61 days for my 2 week window.

I have a question about EAP. I need to know if the auto summon will work on a residential street. If the car is parked on one end of a residential street with little to no traffic will the car come to your location if you are half way down the block or does it only work in parking lots. I see it says not to use on city streets but doesn’t indicate if it’s disabled if it is on one. I can only benefit from purchasing it if it works on the street. I hope someone with the feature can answer. Thank you. I don’t think FSD cost is worth the cost
I called Tesla Fremont and asked about the EAP on residential street. They said it work. They also said the Summons feature has a limitation of “20 meters” they also said 60 feet. That doesn’t seem that far to me. It probably won’t work half way down an average neighborhood street.