Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well boyos, time to update the siggy. I got a hold of Tesla and they said I could deny the delivery but it would put me back in at the end of the line, since that's the case and I have been flip flopping back and forth on if I really need to drop the extra 20K on faster 0-60 and better speakers I decided to have them place me on hold and swap the order to RWD, and I will take the car off hold after I move. I won't be in the P club but I am still coming. Best of luck to everyone in here <3

Edit: on the bright side now I will get my car after Tesla insurance comes to FL so I can save a bundle

Last edited:
Been lurking, figured I should probably contribute.

Order date 6/5. White exterior, black interior
First EDD: 7/12-8/9
First two week window: 7/25-8/8
2nd: 7/31-8/15
3rd: 8/5-8/19

Starting to feel like I’ll be handed the torch from flatbroke when/if he gets a car

4th: 8/9-8/20. Technically not a 2 week but still
VIN on 8/9
Took delivery on 8/12!

Interesting. I ordered 7/25 and haven’t had an EDD update since 7/26. Still sitting at 9/16-10/21. You’re in a similar-ish area, so maybe that means I’ll see movement soon!
Yeah, seems like a few of us in this region ordered around the same time and that things are lining up for our cars to ship out probably at the same time. I'm still expecting around the week of 9/25 since that'll be more around the average 60 day wait time.

Reactions: nharwood
Yeah, seems like a few of us in this region ordered around the same time and that things are lining up for our cars to ship out probably at the same time. I'm still expecting around the week of 9/25 since that'll be more around the average 60 day wait time.
Yeah, that’s what I’ve been assuming, too. I picked up my first Tesla on 9/26/20, would be fun to keep to the anniversary.

Reactions: unlock
Hi all,
Quick update. I was OD 6/23 with an EDD for mid sept-oct with a generic white on black order mp3.

I changed the color to black. One day later I received VIN and delivery scheduled for Monday.

Seems if you pay more, or do the less popular options it can really bump you up in the queue.
That's great! Very fortunate. I wish that was the case with white interiors. 😄

For over a year now I have watched as a growing number of my neighbors purchased Teslas. I just had to know what was so special about them, so I did an overnight test drive in a Model 3 RWD. Yep, they’re cool and offer a better driving experience than either my AWD Acura MDX or Mini Cooper Clubman S. And now I must have one! 😀 This forum helped me understand the process and feel more comfortable ordering.

OOD: 8/10 Midnight/Grey/EAP

8/10 EDD Oct - Nov
8/11 EDD Nov 4 - Dec 16
8/17 EDD Oct 12 - Nov 16