Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lovely. Entered the first day of my 2 week window, which was assigned 3 weeks ago, and I have received a new EDD of September 8-September 22. This is getting frustrating.
Wild... I just don't get it. I have a feeling that your DD may end up being toward the end of the first week of Sept.
That sucks. I have to go out of town not long after my 2 week window so I hope this doesn’t happen!
I'm at the point of seriously thinking that the white interior is holding mine back. Just seems really odd from seeing all the deliveries and seeing those with white interiors still waiting like me. I honestly thought that they treated white interiors as an upgrade/priority like one of the paint color upgrades.
Holy crap!

I ordered on 8/3 and got an EDD of 10/15-11/19. A few minutes ago I got a text assigning a VIN and giving me 8/25-8/29! So I’m scrambling.

VIN is 325XXX. Does that mean anything interesting?

What happens if it has a big problem and I reject it? Do I go to the end of the line or keep my place? I’m assuming someone ordered the same specs as me and refused it for some reason (damage, financing issues, etc). Right?

Panic mode on. :)
What color combo was your order? Thanks
No plans just yet honestly. I am more of a laid back kinda guy when it comes to that stuff. The only real things I have done was a complete set of all weather mats for every compartment and the matte screen protector from Spigen.
Fair enough. From what I've seen so far the white seats are very resilient and hold up pretty well. I don't plan to ceramic coat mine either, rather just use some good simple leather conditioner that doesn't stink up the car like the chemical guys stuff... I'd avoid their products as it literally smells and feels like cheap armor all of the 90s stuff.

Reactions: Sonic1386
Holy crap!

I ordered on 8/3 and got an EDD of 10/15-11/19. A few minutes ago I got a text assigning a VIN and giving me 8/25-8/29! So I’m scrambling.

VIN is 325XXX. Does that mean anything interesting?

What happens if it has a big problem and I reject it? Do I go to the end of the line or keep my place? I’m assuming someone ordered the same specs as me and refused it for some reason (damage, financing issues, etc). Right?

Panic mode on. :)
329 VIN was built about 2 weeks ago. So 325 is ~19 days ago. So this car is probably at a service center? Which would make it a reject with something like a loan failure, just couldnt make the 3 day window or something is wrong. If it is still at the factory, then it was missing something and Tesla has to wait to add the missing part or fix it.

Picked up my car but had half wood and half white interior trim… haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 92
Dropped Wilson off at the Service center today for alignment and a faulty camera, I was surprised they gave me $100 Uber Voucher good for today while car is being serviced. I thought it was pretty nice. said it was gonna take 4-5 hours to fix so I got a ride back to work. may as well get paid to wait lol. one of the SA said the tires needed to be rotated every 15K miles. seemed a little excessive to me. He also recommended buying replacement tires from a 3rd party as they provided warranty option where tesla does not. I haven't read the manual yet but I'm assuming the rotation of tires is probably inline with 5k miles like most all other vehicles.