Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everybody, I've been lurking for a couple weeks. This isn't the first car I've ordered the past year so I know how to be patient, just really excited to get the car.

I ordered on 8/11 initially had a Nov-Jan EDD, then a couple of days later that updated to 10/20-11/24. It's stayed at that since (almost 3 weeks). Chances I make the EOQ push? My daily driver got totaled and I'm currently commuting in my 2000 corvette which isn't super practical.

Ordered M3P white/white no other options. Taking delivery in NC

Really glad I joined this forum, I've gotten a lot of information in the past few weeks just lurking around

Hey everybody, I've been lurking for a couple weeks. This isn't the first car I've ordered the past year so I know how to be patient, just really excited to get the car.

I ordered on 8/11 initially had a Nov-Jan EDD, then a couple of days later that updated to 10/20-11/24. It's stayed at that since (almost 3 weeks). Chances I make the EOQ push? My daily driver got totaled and I'm currently commuting in my 2000 corvette which isn't super practical.

Ordered M3P white/white no other options. Taking delivery in NC

Really glad I joined this forum, I've gotten a lot of information in the past few weeks just lurking around
As far as I can tell, the EOQ push seems more focused on the west coast (although I'd bet it's a weighted distribution, not exclusively one or the other). I think it's more likely that you'd see a cross-country shipment early next quarter. This is all just semi-informed guesswork based on watching the trends, though. And there are many exceptions to the trends.

Reactions: bossra95 and julit0
As far as I can tell, the EOQ push seems more focused on the west coast (although I'd bet it's a weighted distribution, not exclusively one or the other). I think it's more likely that you'd see a cross-country shipment early next quarter. This is all just semi-informed guesswork based on watching the trends, though. And there are many exceptions to the trends.
Thanks! That's what I figured, but thought I'd ask anyways. My wife has been getting on me a bit since I can't help with the daycare run with the vette😂. It'll also be nice to have a car with working ac again haha

Picked up mine on Thursday, It looked awesome, no issues whatsoever. It's pretty amazing I never saw a Tesla employee in person from the point of ordering the car to picking it up.

The day I picked it up I received a text message letting me know where the car was located on the lot, they said, just accept delivery, and hop in and drive away. If I need to talk to someone, they were there to help. I didn't, the whole experience was great, with the exception of no communication during the waiting period.

Everyone here seemed to be getting updated EDDs, not me, it was always Jun-Aug. It just never changed, and not much information from my SA. Then suddenly the last week of August, I received a VIN and a pickup date.

I love the car

Tezella.jpeg

Picked up mine on Thursday, It looked awesome, no issues whatsoever. It's pretty amazing I never saw a Tesla employee in person from the point of ordering the car to picking it up.

The day I picked it up I received a text message letting me know where the car was located on the lot, they said, just accept delivery, and hop in and drive away. If I need to talk to someone, they were there to help. I didn't, the whole experience was great, with the exception of no communication during the waiting period.

Everyone here seemed to be getting updated EDDs, not me, it was always Jun-Aug. It just never changed, and not much information from my SA. Then suddenly the last week of August, I received a VIN and a pickup date.

I love the car

View attachment 848399
It's really exciting to see how many people in this thread are getting their cars and VINs lately. 🥳

My EDD window just tightened slightly and moved forward. Was 9/10–9/24; now 9/6–9/18. Hoping for a VIN any day now.

OD: 7/10 (M3LR, Blue, Black interior, 18" Aero, FSD)
EDD1: October 2022–January 2023
EDD2: 11/27–1/22
EDD3: 8/28–9/25
EDD4: November 2022–February 2023
8/26: Changed to M3P (Blue, Black, FSD)
EDD5 (immediately after changing): October–November
EDD6: 9/10–9/24
EDD7: 9/6–9/18

Took delivery today! Delayed a few hours again from 10:30am to 1:30pm, but by golly I got it!
No issues whatsoever (aside from bluetooth being finicky), everything is even, panel gaps are minimal, paint is perfect, and the interior is wonderful.
I was also pleasantly surprised by how little wind or road noise there was. Even at 80mph it's whisper quiet inside the cabin,
and the car glides smoothly and quietly along. I'd say I got a great car, and from what I could see on the lot, most of them were.
Some model Y's I saw looked more iffy, but I suppose that's normal. Anyway, I'm in love with this machine!
Edit: No mobile connector, just ordered one online, this service center didn't have any :(

image_67189249.JPG

Last edited:
Whoa, woke up this morning and EDD jumped way up to 9/18-9/29 from 10/13 - 11/16

How about you @DentonFreeman?

OD: 8/8.
Fort Lauderdale, MSM/black.

What's the significance of the "two-week window" anyway? I see some people still having their dates moved around after getting a 2-week.
Yup. There was a change for me too. Yesterday it was oct -nov. Now it’s nov-Dec. just got on the M3P train. What’s been the average as of late if I might ask?