Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
when did you order ? and what’s your configuration?
According to their signature, OD = 8/4 & config = same as mine. Adding these details to the signature is very helpful in this thread, once you've made enough posts to be able to make a signature. The signatures usually have a lot of acronyms, so if you're not familiar with them yet, I'd recommend taking a look here:
TMC Model 3 Acronyms

Mine was less, which was pretty disappointing considering I had a confirmed accepted agreement before it “expired.”
Yeah, between any miles put on the trade-in car and the used car market softening, it unfortunately makes sense. I actually have an offer expiring on 9/28 that I put in out of curiosity to see what they'd offer when I realized the used car market was starting to drop. I actually did text my SA yesterday and they said my EDD is still the best estimate from what they can see and they won't have anymore clarity under the VIN is assigned (which I knew), although I'm expecting the worst and anticipate it getting pushed back in the next few days. It would be nice to be able to take advantage of the current offer I have though.

Reactions: NOVA-MYP
Anyone know how Tesla can be selling this as a “new” car in their webpage even with 1500 miles?

Also, why do they force all their new and used vehicles to have FSD?

1662909274261.png