Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1663499624831.png

OD 7/29 - Chicago area. Got the text to schedule yesterday. Got a text that it was leaving the factory 9/15.

Well I picked up Svoltlana yesterday. it went pretty smooth although they are definitely not providing mobile chargers for orders after April 22. I think that's a bit ridiculous to supply a car without a means of charging but I already have the home charger to hold me over till the new mobile shows up. As far as fit and finish goes this one is much better put together than my 2019, at least on the surface. Panel gaps looked good. The paint doesn't have any weird spots etched in and its notably quieter with the new laminated door glass. I guess my final numbers were ordering 8/2/22 and receiving 9/16/22. Not too shabby.

Oh and they made the door pockets smaller. I had to put my car bible in the glove box.

6/28 Order date

Texas Blue/White Update

Original window - July - Sept

7/6 - Update to 8/17 - 9/21

8/4 - Update to 8/25 - 9/22

8/18 - Update to 8/31 - 9/12

8/31 - Update to 9/12 - 9/26

9/10 - Update to 9/22 - 10/3

9/18 - Update to 10/3 - 10/31
Going by the pattern, you should get a VIN in two business days. This happens when the 11 day window changes to a month window.

Good morning, all. Nothing new here - just waiting on my Friday delivery and cringing as carvana and other used car prices rapidly drop for my trade in.

I just noticed something that I wanted to point out in case anyone else is unaware: My app still does not yet show the final documents for review, but when I go to the website (tesla.com), I'm able to see a lot of documents including the MVPA.

Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 7.51.59 AM.png

Good morning, all. Nothing new here - just waiting on my Friday delivery and cringing as carvana and other used car prices rapidly drop for my trade in.

I just noticed something that I wanted to point out in case anyone else is unaware: My app still does not yet show the final documents for review, but when I go to the website (tesla.com), I'm able to see a lot of documents including the MVPA.

View attachment 854186
Same in my account, I'm taking the extra time to make sure everything is in order on the forms rather than being rushed when (I assume) the task opens up on Saturday before delivery on Sunday.

Reactions: Alkor
Well I picked up Svoltlana yesterday. it went pretty smooth although they are definitely not providing mobile chargers for orders after April 22. I think that's a bit ridiculous to supply a car without a means of charging but I already have the home charger to hold me over till the new mobile shows up. As far as fit and finish goes this one is much better put together than my 2019, at least on the surface. Panel gaps looked good. The paint doesn't have any weird spots etched in and its notably quieter with the new laminated door glass. I guess my final numbers were ordering 8/2/22 and receiving 9/16/22. Not too shabby.

Oh and they made the door pockets smaller. I had to put my car bible in the glove box.
I got my $200 voucher on my SR order which was 4/28.

They're finally sending my mobile connector. UPS seems confused, though. It's supposedly arriving within the next 40 minutes, but hasn't shipped yet. And they're sending it to my neighbor (happens a lot -- same address, but mine has a letter on the end). I had to double-check that they have my address right for the registration...

They're finally sending my mobile connector. UPS seems confused, though. It's supposedly arriving within the next 40 minutes, but hasn't shipped yet. And they're sending it to my neighbor (happens a lot -- same address, but mine has a letter on the end). I had to double-check that they have my address right for the registration...
how long from order date to ship?? my EDD still Oct-Nov.. but thinking about getting one since there’s probably a long wait