Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still no VIN.

First date of EDD range keeps changing as each day passes. Today I am on Feb 14 - Feb 23 coming from Feb 9 - Feb 23 and it changing everyday as the first date passes 🫠 Trying to not lose hope. I had a dream my delivery date shrunk to 2/13-2/18 yesterday..

I technically ordered mine back in October, but I knew my lease was expiring in March so they put it on hold. I had them unlock the order on 1/23 but still don’t even have an EDD. 😕

Was hoping to get it before March in case there is a change to the tax credit, but now just hoping I get it before March 22 when I have to give my current one back. 😳

Just got a notice to schedule my delivery:

White / Black
OD: 1/21
Original ETA: 2/16 - 3/16
Revised EDD: 2/20 - 2/27
VIN: 2/8
Scheduled: 2/23

Time to go back through this thread to see how long I can procrastinate with the final payment - don't want to fork over $$$ until the very last minute.

Just got a notice to schedule my delivery:

White / Black
OD: 1/21
Original ETA: 2/16 - 3/16
Revised EDD: 2/20 - 2/27
VIN: 2/8
Scheduled: 2/23

Time to go back through this thread to see how long I can procrastinate with the final payment - don't want to fork over $$$ until the very last minute.
My understanding was that you did not need to make final payment until you have inspected the vehicle. My delivery is coming up and I still have not made final payment or had anyone say I needed to from Tesla.

M3P Blue/Black
NJ
Ordered 1/20
1st EDD: Feb 16-Mar 16
2nd EDD: Feb 20 - Mar 6 (updated 2/14)
Vin received 2/14
Scheduled delivery: 2/22 (and then straight to the tint shop for PPF, Ceramic Coating, and Tint)

Attachments

• track.JPG
    track.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 80
Raleigh, NC
M3P White/White
OD 1/26 pm
1st EDD: Jan - Feb
2nd EDD: Feb 27 - March 31
3rd EDD: Mar 01 - Mar 29
No VIN yet.
Interesting - I am a Raleigh pick-up as well - ordered M3P white/black on 1/25, have a VIN and my EDD is Feb 24-Mar 4. When Tesla said "jump", I immediately did so (insurance, banking, etc.) and wondering if it is that or other elements that are slowing this down for you. That being said, given some pretty high order volumes on those days, maybe just one day can have that impact?

Interesting - I am a Raleigh pick-up as well - ordered M3P white/black on 1/25, have a VIN and my EDD is Feb 24-Mar 4. When Tesla said "jump", I immediately did so (insurance, banking, etc.) and wondering if it is that or other elements that are slowing this down for you. That being said, given some pretty high order volumes on those days, maybe just one day can have that impact?
I’m Raleigh as well OD 3FEB, M3P black/white NO VIN. EDD 6 Mar - 31 Mar.