Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 2/8
M3P blue / black
Charlotte, NC
Original EDD: March - May
VIN: 2/17
EDD Update on 2/17: March 4 - March 11
Went into the showroom on Saturday to check on my delivery - got told March 5. While there, I got wind of an available demo model s for sale with 11 miles on the clock that wasn't posted on the public website. i went for a test drive and was hooked (and the $14K discount helped). I took delivery of the S on Tuesday. Not sure when the M3P will show in inventory.

Reactions: K1LLU4
M3P Blue / Black
Las Vegas, NV
OD: 1/31
EDD 1: Feb-March
EDD 2/9: 2/18-3/18
2/21: VIN received, EDD 2/28-3/14
2/22: Completed all tasks - loan funded and insurance active as of 2/24, per Tesla text message will arrive at LV showroom 2/25-3/1
EDD 2/28: 3/4-3/11
3/1: Received schedule delivery text message, earliest delivery date available 3/13.

I spoke with Tesla SA today and was told that something "strange" happened. Apparently, the car went from Fremont to Las Vegas, then went to Chicago and is currently en route to back to Las Vegas. Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be going on? Thanks in advance.

M3P Blue / Black
Las Vegas, NV
2/22: Completed all tasks - loan funded and insurance active as of 2/24, per Tesla text message will arrive at LV showroom 2/25-3/1
3/1: Received schedule delivery text message, earliest delivery date available 3/13.

I spoke with Tesla SA today and was told that something "strange" happened. Apparently, the car went from Fremont to Las Vegas, then went to Chicago and is currently en route to back to Las Vegas. Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be going on? Thanks in advance.
sounds like you know what is going on - they misrouted it. like a package from amazon, for example. it happens.

M3P Blue / Black
Las Vegas, NV

sounds like you know what is going on - they misrouted it. like a package from amazon, for example. it happens.
Ahh good to know. I didn't think of that tbh. I guess I've been spoiled since my last two Teslas have been 1-3 days from VIN assignment to delivery. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Just received the text message allowing me to schedule delivery. Picking it up on March 2.
Picked mine up today. They actually called me and asked me to come early because bad weather was expected during my appointment, which I appreciated.

There were a few issues with the car. Minor paint blemishes near the headlights and a dent in the upper post behind the passenger door. The rep promised that they would fix these. Hopefully that goes smoothly. Otherwise, very pleased. Car is amazingly fun to drive.

Reactions: TonyCi and tainted
Picked the car up earlier today. No gaps or paint issues. It could use a wash, but thats not a complaint. Love the car! It was getting dark by the time I got home. I'll take some pics tomorrow if it doesn't rain.
Could you also confirm if the park assist is now active or not? If not, then does it mean that I will not see the rear and side view while backing in or out? This was a really helpful feature and I hope we get it too 🫣

Edit: It would be a great help if you could put a picture of what the screen looks like when the car is put in reverse gear. Thank you

Last edited:
Could you also confirm if the park assist is now active or not? If not, then does it mean that I will not see the rear and side view while backing in or out? This was a really helpful feature and I hope we get it too 🫣

Edit: It would be a great help if you could put a picture of what the screen looks like when the car is put in reverse gear. Thank you
It has backup camera, the side cameras if you put on your signal, and the mirrors tilt to show your wheels. Also known as much more than I had when I managed not to hit anything for decades. There has not been USS for months. Tesla Vision is supposedly coming, but no real info on when or even who gets it to my knowable.

Reactions: Ayushbh
OD 1/24 M3P Tulsa, Oklahoma
EDD Jan-Feb (OK)
EDD2 2/15-3/15 (I Understand)
EDD3 2/19-3/5 (feeling better)
EDD4 2/25-3/11 (ouch, wrong way)
EDD5 2/26-3/4 (whew, thats better)
VIN 2/20 (finally)…app requirements completed.

2/27 EDD6 3/1-3/10
3/1 EDD7 3/2-3/11
3/3 EDD8 3/4-3/13

Is this car ever going to arrive?