Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the text to schedule delivery! Its been a wild ride so far, very excited to get behind the wheel.

Boca Raton, FL
M3P MSM/Black
OD 1/25 pm
1st EDD: Jan - Feb
2nd EDD: Feb 26 - March 31 (changed on 1/31)
3rd EDD: Feb 22 - March 22 (changed on 2/14)
4th EDD: March 2 - March 9 (changed on 2/16)
VIN assigned 2/16
DD scheduled for 3/5

Just wanted to share my pickup experience yesterday. I brought a written checklist (using the link that was posted a while back), and checked off every single item without incident. The car was perfect. I accepted delivery, paired my phone, spoke to the SA for a few minutes, and drove off.

WOW. Launching from a stop is scary fast (in a good way). Easily the fastest acceleration I've ever experienced in a car, and the only thing I can compare it to is maybe one of the newer "launched" roller coasters. If you haven't driven one of these things yet, believe me: it is faster than you imagine!

I drove around yesterday, some freeway and local two lane driving, and experienced no issues. No wind whistling, no rattles. The stereo sounds great (had to adjust the EQ a little to my liking). I was worried after reading reports about panel alignment, rattles, and wind noise, but there's been nothing to complain about so far. Nothing whatsoever. Fingers crossed.

Overall I am thrilled with my purchase! Good luck to those out there waiting, it will all be worth it!

Just wanted to share my pickup experience yesterday. I brought a written checklist (using the link that was posted a while back), and checked off every single item without incident. The car was perfect. I accepted delivery, paired my phone, spoke to the SA for a few minutes, and drove off.

WOW. Launching from a stop is scary fast (in a good way). Easily the fastest acceleration I've ever experienced in a car, and the only thing I can compare it to is maybe one of the newer "launched" roller coasters. If you haven't driven one of these things yet, believe me: it is faster than you imagine!

I drove around yesterday, some freeway and local two lane driving, and experienced no issues. No wind whistling, no rattles. The stereo sounds great (had to adjust the EQ a little to my liking). I was worried after reading reports about panel alignment, rattles, and wind noise, but there's been nothing to complain about so far. Nothing whatsoever. Fingers crossed.

Overall I am thrilled with my purchase! Good luck to those out there waiting, it will all be worth it!
Congrats! I cant even imagine the speed as I thought the M3 RWD that I drove was crazy fast. I can't wait, hopefully I'll get mine this week.

Reactions: MetaM3P
OD 1/24 M3P Tulsa, Oklahoma
EDD Jan-Feb (OK)
EDD2 2/15-3/15 (I Understand)
EDD3 2/19-3/5 (feeling better)
EDD4 2/25-3/11 (ouch, wrong way)
EDD5 2/26-3/4 (whew, thats better)
VIN 2/20 (finally)…app requirements completed.

2/27 EDD6 3/1-3/10
3/1 EDD7 3/2-3/11
3/3 EDD8 3/4-3/13
3/5 EDD9 3/5-3/13
3/6 EDD10 3/6-3/13
From my Tesla rep today - “your car arrived in St. Louis so now we can get a truck sourced to transport your car to Tulsa!”

Reactions: tainted
I bit the bullet and jumped on a model that is under the $55k limit that showed up in Southern California. Had a rep switch my order to the existing inventory. Now just waiting to see how long it will be be before I can pick it up. Fingers crossed that the IRS guidelines don't come out in the next few days.

OD 1/24 M3P Tulsa, Oklahoma
EDD Jan-Feb (OK)
EDD2 2/15-3/15 (I Understand)
EDD3 2/19-3/5 (feeling better)
EDD4 2/25-3/11 (ouch, wrong way)
EDD5 2/26-3/4 (whew, thats better)
VIN 2/20 (finally)…app requirements completed.

2/27 EDD6 3/1-3/10
3/1 EDD7 3/2-3/11
3/3 EDD8 3/4-3/13
3/5 EDD9 3/5-3/13
3/6 EDD10 3/6-3/13

From my Tesla rep today - “your car arrived in St. Louis so now we can get a truck sourced to transport your car to Tulsa!”
3/7 EDD11 3/8 - 3/17