Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been 12 days since my order and I still see Feb - March…..hoping for some sort of update soon?
Same here. My order date was 2/23. I took the weekend to detox from constantly opening the app to see if there was an update. I'm on my 2nd day of not touching the app and feeling better. Lol.

If the EV credit changes drastically before delivery, I'll likely cancel my order.

Reactions: jpbcx43 and tainted
Same here. My order date was 2/23. I took the weekend to detox from constantly opening the app to see if there was an update. I'm on my 2nd day of not touching the app and feeling better. Lol.

If the EV credit changes drastically before delivery, I'll likely cancel my order.
I actually regret not going for the red M3P that was in inventory - I watched it for a few days and someone scooped it.

I actually regret not going for the red M3P that was in inventory - I watched it for a few days and someone scooped it.
I haven't been lucky enough to find one in inventory in my area, and I expanded the search to 200 miles. I've been checking since early Feb, everything over here is RWD.
I found one on the expedited delivery option. Black model 3 performance but with white interior instead of the black that I had originally ordered. Edd March 18-23
If I were in Austin, I'd be at the factory molesting them for one on the spot. :p

Just wanted to share my pickup experience yesterday. I brought a written checklist (using the link that was posted a while back), and checked off every single item without incident. The car was perfect. I accepted delivery, paired my phone, spoke to the SA for a few minutes, and drove off.

WOW. Launching from a stop is scary fast (in a good way). Easily the fastest acceleration I've ever experienced in a car, and the only thing I can compare it to is maybe one of the newer "launched" roller coasters. If you haven't driven one of these things yet, believe me: it is faster than you imagine!

I drove around yesterday, some freeway and local two lane driving, and experienced no issues. No wind whistling, no rattles. The stereo sounds great (had to adjust the EQ a little to my liking). I was worried after reading reports about panel alignment, rattles, and wind noise, but there's been nothing to complain about so far. Nothing whatsoever. Fingers crossed.

Overall I am thrilled with my purchase! Good luck to those out there waiting, it will all be worth it!

Congratulations on the new M3P. I'm wondering if you gave a link to the checklist because I am picking my blue/black M3P up on Thursday. Thank you!

Talk about a punch to the gut. Getting a call 3 hours before your scheduled to pick up your new M3P and being told they found a paint imperfection and they have to keep it for the next 10 days.
Sorry, I can imagine the disappointment. I am worried about the level of "imperfection" with a 10-day lead time. I'd be worried that it's more than superficial, like a potential fender bender vs. an "imperfection".

My EDD still being pushed daily.
At least the window is getting smaller. EDD March 7- 15
Just had my wall connector installed.

Attachments

• CA405501-2E20-4C5D-9F5A-9DF664DDDE18.jpeg
    CA405501-2E20-4C5D-9F5A-9DF664DDDE18.jpeg
    332 KB · Views: 98
Negative. No VIN, no VIN text about a VIN.
It’s been officially month since my order was place. Based on most delivery and order dates here, I was beginning to sense I was getting closer. It must be because I’m in the Bay Area and they’re prioritizing shipping cars out first to meet deadlines.
It's should be anytime for you at this point. At least you don't have to wait an additional 3wks like I do when you get the VIN haha... 😭